Alto TrueSonic 3 TS312S Powered Subwoofer
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
The Alto TrueSonic 3 TS312S is an active subwoofer with a 12" driver giving you fantastic low-end output and punch.
Build Your Sound from The Bottom
Extending the bass response of virtually any full-range speaker, the Alto TS3S12S powered subwoofer gives you deep low-frequency and powerful punch.
With the Alto Professional TS312S as part of your system, your full-range speakers don't have to push out the bass frequencies.
This means you get a wide-range response with dramatic low frequencies with clear mids and highs without distortion so your music makes a real impact on your audience.
Alto TrueSonic 3 TS312S Powered Subwoofer Key Features:
- 12" Driver with High-Temperature, Long-Throw Voice Coil
- 1000W Continuous, 2000W Peak Class D Power Amplifier
- XLR Outputs with Six Discreet Output Modes for Matching with Companion Speaker
- Extended LF Switch for Increased EQ Control
- Electronic Clip, Thermal and Transducer Overdrive Protection
- Integrated 35mm Pole Socket
- Rugged, Mar-Resistant Splatter-Spray Finish For Great Looks Even With Heavy Use
- Designed and Tuned in The USA
Carefully Designed Components
Within the Alto TrueSonic TS312S is a durable, long-excursion woofer that is mounted in a braced ported enclosure.
Optimised by computer to deliver incredibly low-frequency performance, this 12" woofer delivers strong foundation you need for powerful music.
Standard sub enclosures are made from thin metal or plastic which weakens your sound as the enclosure absorbs energy from the driver as cabinet vibration.
To combat this, the Alto TS312S subwoofer's enclosure is made from a dense wood composite material which is strong and resonant-free.
Designed to be virtually perfect in terms of acoustic characteristics, the cabinet ensures you get clear, powerful sound all the time, every time.
Pair with The Perfect Partner
While the Alto Professional TS312S is more than capable of taking care of delivering high quality low-end, to get the full experience you need it to seamlessly blend with a full-range companion speaker.
That's why, all the Alto TS300 series subwoofers give you a choice of six selectable DSP output modes.
With these modes, you can choose the ideal frequency response and crossover frequency to perfectly match the TS312S subwoofer with your chosen speaker.
Four of these six DSP output options are designed to perfectly match your sub with Alto TS2 and Alto TS3 full-range speakers. The remaining two output modes; Hi-Pass and Bypass mode make it so you can get the perfect match with full-range speakers from other brands.
Precision-Engineered for Powerful Performance
With cutting edge computer technology such as Finite Element Analysis (FEA), Alto have optimised the speaker's magnetic structure and produced a tight voice coil gap in order to ensure maximum sensitivity.
Alto's voice coils feature extremely tight windings which means they utilise the input signal as much as possible. Even the adhesives used boast incredible consistency and durability even under high temperature conditions for unrivalled performance and reliability.
The Alto TS312S also features a 2000-watt amplifier (1000 watts continuous) which boasts proprietary limiting circuitry. The circuitry features electronic clip, thermal and transducer overload protection so you can push the system as hard as you want and still enjoy reliable, clean sound.
Build Your Foundation
With its 2000W peak, 1000W continuous performance and great sounding 12" driver, the TrueSonic TS312S is suitable for live music, clubs and party applications where you want great sound you can rely on.
Buy the Alto TrueSonic 3 TS312S active sub from Professional Music Technology and get incredibly low end to build the foundation of amazing sound.
Alto TrueSonic 3 TS312S Powered Subwoofer Specs:
- Output Power: 2000W peak, 1000W continuous
- Transducer Low: 12" (305mm) woofer
- Frequency Response: 44Hz – 95Hz (- 3dB)
- Frequency Range: 38Hz – 110Hz (-10dB)
- Maximum SPL: 129dB (@ 1m)
- Connections: (2) XLR+1/4" (6.35mm) inputs; (2) XLR outputs; (1) IEC power cable input
- External Controls: Volume control, signal/clip limiter with LED, DSP output mode switch with LED, polarity-reverse switch with LED, extended low-frequency switch with LED, power switch with LED
- Electronic Protections: Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Enclosure: Internally braced MDF cabinet; 36mm mounting pole socket on top panel
Alto TrueSonic 3 TS312S Powered Subwoofer Power Information:
- Connection: Standard IEC Cable
- Input Voltage: 110 – 120, 220 – 240VAC; 50/60Hz
- Consumption: 1000W
- Fuse: T10AL AC250V (110–120V) or T5AL AC250V (220–240V)
Alto TrueSonic 3 TS312S Powered Subwoofer Weight and Dimensions:
- Weight: 55.12 lbs. (25kg)
- Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth): 17.9" x 18.1" x 19.9" (456 x 459 x 505mm)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||30.000000|
|Woofer Size||12" woofer|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.