The Alto Tourmax SXM112A is an active 800 watt, 2-way stage monitor that is built for taking on the road and performing on even the biggest stages.
SXM112A – A Sound Shaping Powered Monitor Perfect for Touring
A rugged active stage monitor with 800 watts of power with great sound shaping features, the Alto SXM112A is your perfect partner when it comes to touring.
Alto Tourmax SXM112A Active Monitor Key Features:
- 800 Watts of Class D Power
- 12” Coax Woofer
- 1” Neodymium Driver
- XLR/Line Input with Volume Control
- XLR Output to Link Speakers
- 16 Modelling Presets for Tweaking Your Sound
- Rugged Multi-Layer Plywood Cabinet
- Recessed Handles for Easy Transport
- Scratch and Dent-Resistant Finish
High Quality Sound
Because the most important part of any stage monitor is the sound it produces, Alto have designed the Tourmax SXM112A to have numerous features to ensure great audio so you get the sound you need all the time.
Due to the SXM112A’s awesome combination of a 12” LF driver (2-inch voice coil) and precise 1” HF driver, you get huge sound with amazing clarity.
Furthermore, the trapezoidal shape of the Alto SXM112A dramatically reduces resonance of the standing wave in the cabinet, so you get more accurate sound reproduction.
They Call It Tourmax for A Reason
The Alto Tourmax SXM112A is been built for professional use and so it can more than handle heavy use and withstands all the rigours of the road.
Thanks to the thick birch plywood and heavy duty steel grill, the SXM112A can take a beating night after night and it’ll keep coming back for more.
For extra durability, it also features a rugged black textured finish that is both scratch and dent resistant, so it’ll retain its sturdy exterior and solid aesthetics.
Furthermore, the presence of recessed handles make carrying the SXM112A safe and easy so you don’t have to worry about getting it to the stage and back night after night.
The Alto SXM112A also features heavy duty rubber feet so it stays exactly where you place it, even when your pumping loud, heavy tunes through it.
Not Just A Wedge Monitor
Adding tonnes of potential and versatility to the Alto SXM112A, it can also be pole mounted.
This, coupled with its full-range sound, means that it also works fantastically as a drum or keyboard monitor, main speaker and much more.
There are 16 built-in modelling presets suited for all sorts of different applications. Just turn the dial and you’ll be able to instantly configure the sound to match the needs of vocalists, guitarists, pianists, drummers and sound engineers.
Self-Contained Active Monitor
Featuring a built-in Class D, 400W bi-amplified system (800W peak), the Alto SXM112A has a powerful engine brining you everything you need on even the biggest stages.
Furthermore, because it is a self-powered stage monitor, it’s easy to use and quick to setup. Just connect your audio and power cables, switch the SXM112A on and get performing.
No need for external amplifiers; the Alto SXM112A has everything you need built into it.
Buy the Alto SXM112A active stage monitor from PMT Online and get awesome sound on stage from a powered monitor that is purpose-built for professional use on the road.
Alto Tourmax SXM112A Active Stage Monitor Specs:
- Power System: Continuous - 400 W (335 W LF + 65 W HF), Peak - 800 W (670 W LF + 130 W HF)
- Maximum SPL @ 1m: 118 dB Continuous / 121 dB Peak
- Coverage (HxV): 70° H x 70° V Spherical horn
- Transducer Low: 12” Coax / 2” voice coil
- Transducer High: 1” Neodymium Driver / 1” voice coil
- Protection: Low - High analogue limiter
- Electronic Protections: Modeller with 16 Preset / Line Volume/ Clipping LED indicator / ground switch
- Input Level: Line +4 dB
- Input Impedance: 30 kOhms Balanced / 15 kOhms Unbalanced
- Input Connector: Combo Jack with XLR / TRS
- External Control: Volume control / Power on with green LED/ clip limiter with red LED/ ground lift
- Power Supply: AC - 220 / 240 V or AC - 110 / 120 Volt, with switching power mode.
- Cabinet: Trapezoidal shape / multi-layer plywood / handle / black paint finishing
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 313 mm x 393 mm x 513 mm
- Net Weight: 26.12 lbs. / 11.85 kg
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 313mm x 393mm x 513mm
- Weight: 26.12 lb
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.