The Akai EWI USB is a revolutionary electronic wind instrument, perfect for musicians who wish to combine computer recording and MIDI alongside the feel of an authentic wind instrument.
A professional electronic wind instrument with a comprehensive array of sounds
Bundled with over 75 different orchestral, concert band, jazz band, and synthesizer sound sets expertly recorded and programmed by Garritan, renowned for its ultra-realistic instrument sound libraries. Multi-mode offers multiple fingering modes including sax, traditional EWI, flute, oboe, and EVI (brass), so whether youre just starting out as a woodwind student or an old pro wind player, youll find EWI USB easy to play. EWI USB is designed for you to spend your time playing music; not learning technology.
Historically, electronic wind instruments have fallen into two different categories: high-end, professional instruments and toys. EWI USB breaks the price barrier, bringing professional quality, expressive control, and a studio-ready sound library to a price the professional-wind-instrument world has never seen. Discover the world of expression that only wind instruments can offer with EWI USB.
- Electronic wind instrument controller
- Easy to play, easy to use, and easy to own
- Powerful, flexible, and reliable
- Plug-and-play USB connection to Mac or PC
- Custom Garritan Aria Player software, contains wind instrument sounds
- Multiple fingering modes: sax, traditional EWI, flute, oboe, and EVI brass
- Expandable sound palette
- Removable, dishwasher-safe mouthpiece
- Mouthpiece: air-pressure level sensor & bite sensor
- Note Keys: 13 touch sensors
- Octave Rollers: 2 mobile, 2 fixed touch sensors (5-octave range)
- Bend Plates: 2 touch sensors
- Ground Plates: 2 touch sensors
- Class-compliant, plug-and-play USB device
- MIDI Output Channels Over USB: 1
- Includes Neck strap, Cleaning cloth, USB cable, Software DVD, Quick start guide and Safety instructions
- Please note: Due to the nature of this item, it is not returnable if opened and used - See our Terms & Conditions for more information.
|Shipping Weight (kg)||8.200000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.