Akai Professional EWI 5000 Wireless Electronic Wind Instrument
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
Building and improving on the success of the original EWI, Akai have launched the EWI 5000 with a load of new sounds, features and small design improvements to keep it's place on the top spot of the electronic wind instrument market.
No other emulation offers the portability and authentic playing action as the Akai EWI!
EWI 5000 comes loaded with more than 3GB of top quality sounds from the SoNiVoX sound library, including traditional horns, brass, woodwind and string sounds, plus progressive synths, leads, and other electronic sounds to emulate the likes of 'Steps Ahead'. The EWI 5000 includes 12 touch-sensitive metal keys on the top and an 8-wheel, thumb controlled octave roller on the bottom. An EVI Mode allows brass players to operate the EWI as an Electronic Valve Instrument too.
- Authentic wind-instrument performance and response with next-generation music technology
- Wireless stereo audio for onstage freedom (receiver included)
- 3GB of onboard, world-class acoustic and synth sounds created by SONiVOX
- Up to 6 hours of play time using the rechargeable lithium-ion battery (charging adapter included)
- 8 precision dials for quickly tweaking instrument and effect parameters
- USB port for USB-MIDI connection and battery recharging
- 1/4" audio output and 1/8" headphone output
Aside from the high-quality and authentic wind instrument sounds that are playable out the box, EWI 5000 also includes eight control knobs for tweaking Filter, , Chorus, LFO, Reverb, Breath and Bite Amount, Semitone Tune and Fine Tune effects to tailor your sound and store it for later use. Both USB MIDI and 5 pin MIDI are onboard for controlling software synths or MIDI sound modules, whilst a 6.3mm jack output allows you to connect to an amplifier, PA or mixing desk. A 3.5mm mini jack headphone output allows for silent practice at home, and charges via USB or wall power and also includes a USB cable, wall adapter, wireless receiver, and a neck strap.
- Mouthpiece: Air-pressure level sensor and bite sensor
- Note Keys: 13 touch sensors
- Controls: 8 instrument and effect precision dials
- Octave Rollers: 6 mobile, 2 fixed touch sensors (8-octave range)
- Plates: 2 pitch-bend, 2 ground
- Inputs / Outputs: (1) USB port, (1) 5-pin DIN MIDI output, (1) 1/4" (6.35mm) TRS line output, (1) 1/8" (3.5mm) TRS headphone output
- MIDI Connectivity: USB-MIDI and 5-Pin MIDI ouput
- Wireless Connectivity: Stereo Wireless Audio (2.4GHz)
- Power: Rechargeable lithium-ion battery charged via USB port (charges with included USB cable or wall adapter)
- Sound Library: 3GB of acoustic and synth sounds developed by SONiVOX
- Dimensions: 2.4" x 26.6" x 1.7"
- Weight: 1.98 lb
|Shipping Weight (kg)||3.100000|
|Power Supply||Rechargable battery, USB Cable included|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.