The Akai APC40 MKII is the reincarnation of the game-changing APC 40, which revolutionized the way DJs and musicians used the Ableton Live software for live performance and production.
Dedicated USB control surface for full control over Ableton Live software
APC40 mkII features a 5x8 RGB clip-launching grid that’s built for dexterous exploration: launch clips and create or perform your song from the ground up using 40 responsive triggers.
RGB lighting provides visual feedback and displays three clip statuses—loaded, playing, and recording—so you can intelligently perform without looking at your computer. APC40 mkII also comes equipped with an array of assignable faders and knobs: nine reinforced faders and eight channel control knobs are arranged in-line with each channel for an intuitive layout and smarter workflow. Eight Device Control knobs make it easy to tweak device parameters and light up to provide visual feedback of each parameter.
With USB bus power and plug & play connectivity, it's ideally suited for life on the road with a re-designed, slimline chassis which is more transportable than other controllers on the market. A revised knob layout with in-line controls enable a smarter workflow, with additional transport controls and buttons for easy navigation and recording.
Ableton Live has changed the landscape for music production, sampling and audio editing since its introduction in 2001. The radical sequencer design and layout can be quite overwhelming for new producers or anyone unfamiliar with a traditional DAW, but the Akai APC is designed to mirror what you see on-screen to make your workflow fast, fun and intuitive. APC 40 MKII comes with a copy of Ableton Live Lite in the box, so you can start making music and creating mixes straight away.
- Provides hands-on control of Ableton Live
- Seamlessly integrates 1 to 1 with Ableton Live (v9.1.3+)
- 5x8 clip-launch matrix with RGB feedback for clip status and color coding
- 9 channel faders, 8 control knobs, and 8 device controls interface with Ableton Live
- USB-powered and plug-and-play connectivity for Mac and PC
- Sends button for quick access to 8 send buses
- Assignable A/B crossfader for dynamic mixing on the fly
- Shift button and directional arrows manipulate the scope of the grid
- Revised knob layout with in-line controls for streamlined workflow
- Production package included: Ableton Live Lite with Puremagnetik Effect Racks, Hybrid 3 by AIR Music Tech, SONiVOX Twist, Prime Loops sample packs, and Toolroom Records artist launch packs (downloads)
|Software Included||ableton live lite, hybrid 3 by air music tech, sonivox twist, prime loops & toolroom records launch packs (downloads)|
|Power Supply||usb bus powered|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.