Adam Audio S3V Midfield Studio Monitor
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
The Adam Audio S3V is a three-way studio monitor optimized for vertical use and designed primarily for midfield applications, although equally suitable for compact and small-room listening environments.
State of the Art Technology - Hi-Res Audio
The Adam S3V’s built-in amplification is generously specified, comprising Class D units for the bass and mid-range drivers (500 W and 300W RMS respectively) and a 50 W Class A/B amplifier for the S-ART tweeter.
Offering flawless reproduction of audio frequencies between 32 Hz and 50 kHz, the S3V is a standout offering for anyone demanding highly accurate imaging and localization from their reference monitors.
Adam Audio S3V Key Features:
- S-ART tweeter, handmade in Berlin and manufactured to the tightest tolerances in ADAM Audio’s history
- Newly designed HPS waveguide, milled from a solid block of aluminum
- New midrange driver with one-piece hybrid dome/cone (DCH) design
- Custom-designed Symmetrical Magnet Assembly (SMA)
- Intelligent self-cooling system
- Vertical 3-way system with 1 x 9” woofer and 1 x 4" DCH midrange
- Bass reproduction with very low compression
- Highly efficient PWM ICE Power amplifier for the woofer and midrange driver coupled with an A/B amplifier for S-ART tweeter
- Low-distortion amplification at both low and high volume levels
- Linear frequency response of 32 Hz to 50 kHz
- Unbiased reproduction in a wide frequency band
- Maximum peak sound pressure per pair in 1 m 124 dB
- Custom DSP engine
- Perfect crossovers for optimal frequency response and maximum dynamic range
- EQ options and presets for in-room optimization
- Limiter-based amp protection, AES3 digital inputs and board connectors for future expansion options
- USB connector for software upgrades and computer-based control
- Analog XLR input
- Acoustically optimized and weightily constructed cabinets
- 2 years warranty with optional extension to 3 years upon registration
ELE Low Frequency Driver
Bass frequencies from 32 Hz to 250 Hz are handled by ADAM Audio’s entirely new 9-inch Extended Linear Excursion (ELE) LF driver, which incorporates the company’s equally groundbreaking Symmetrical Magnet Assembly (SMA) and delivers a powerful, extremely accurate low end extending right down into the sub-bass region.
DCH Mid-Range and S-Art Ribbon Tweeter
Mid-range and HF information is reproduced with equally analytical precision thanks to the combination of ADAM Audio’s newly developed 4-inch DCH mid-range driver and the highly refined S-ART folded-ribbon HF driver. Together with the brand-new HPS waveguide, the latter offers high-frequency reproduction with an extremely broad sweet spot with fine, highly detailed imaging and a natural-sounding sense of depth.
The S Series’ custom-designed DSP optimizes the loudspeaker crossovers to create linear responses for the entire range, as well as providing user equalization and in-room tuning/voicing functions. The DSP also handles the limiter-based high-frequency driver protection, processes the signals from the AES3 digital inputs, and will in time facilitate various expansion options. Software updates can be carried out with ease via the associated USB port, which also allows users to connect computers and control the speakers’ DSP functions via a software front-end.
Register for Extended 5 Year Warranty
Adam Audio Monitors come with a 2 Years Manufacturer's warranty as standard, with an optional extension to 5 Years via registration of your purchase through MYADAM User Form. That's peace of mind if anything goes wrong, with a full repair service if required, for 5 years!
10% Off - Student Discount
Attention Students: If you're a student or lecturer in Higher Education, you should know that all Adam Audio products are now available to you with a 10% cashback reward.
Purchase via PMT Online and submit your invoice directly Adam Audio for 10% cashback. Full terms & conditions can be found here
Adam Audio S3V Specifications:
- German Handmade Precision S-ART Tweeter with HPS Waveguide
- 4" Dome / Cone Hybrid (Carbon Composite)
- 9“ Woofer (Hexacone)
- Cumulated Amp. Power RMS: 850 W
- Frequency Response: 32 Hz - 50 kHz
- Max. SPL Per Pair at 1 m: 124 dB
- AES3 Digital Inputs And Various Expansion Options
|Shipping Weight (kg)||25.000000|
|Warranty||2 years (extra 3 years upon registration of product with adam)|
|Tweeter||S-ART Ribbon Tweeter|
|Woofer Size||9" woofer|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.