For any professional user of Ableton Live - Suite 10 offers the most seamless and fully-featured sonic library to date. With seamless support for Push 2, a massive sound library and a fully-fledged Max for Live software suite, this is the ultimate DAW for session musicians, live performers, DJs and producers.
Ableton Live 10 Suite Educational Version Discount
Ableton Live 10 Suite Edu gives you the full Ableton Live 10 Suite software but at an exclusive discounted price for students and teachers.
To be eligible for this discount price you must meet the below criteria:
A student currently enrolled in full-time educational studies, ranging from primary school up to advanced degree programs.
A student in a part-time program that consists of 20 hours or more study time per week, or one that runs for 12 months or more. The area of studies is irrelevant.
Enrolled in a dedicated Ableton Live course. (We're not talking about weekend seminars here!) This can also be an online course.
A teacher who is currently employed full- or part-time at a school or university in any field. Part-time and private teachers must work at least 20 hours per week to qualify.
The Full Suite
Max for Live is a software platform that powers a range of Live’s instruments and effects. Load one of its many built-in sound generators, audio and MIDI effects to expand your sound, or use it to customize devices, build your own and even hack how Live works. You can even use it to connect Live to lights, cameras, sensors, surround sound setups and more.
Expand your setup and collaborate with others using Link. The technology syncs timing over a network connection, so software like Reason, Serato and an ever-growing number of iOS apps work together in your Live setup.
Suite 10 Key Features:
- Multitrack Audio recording and MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
- Unique Session View for nonlinear composition, flexible performance and improvisation
- Real-time warping of audio: automatically sync music and loops, regardless of tempo
- MIDI-mappable controls for hands-on creation onstage or in the studio – plus automatic mapping for popular hardware controllers
- Audio to MIDI conversion tools: extract harmony, melody or drums from an audio sample and convert it into MIDI.
- Comprehensive selection of built-in audio effects for creative sound design, mixing or mastering
- Advanced sampling and slicing tools
- VST and Audio Unit support
- Groove engine to apply swing to audio or MIDI, or extract rhythmic ‘feel’ from other audio files
- Video import and export for scoring to video or warping video to music
- Built-in Max for Live software with more instruments, audio and MIDI effects, and the ability to customize Live
- Software Download
Instruments, effects and sounds:
- 10 instruments: Wavetable, Operator, Sampler, Analog, Electric, Tension, Collision, Simpler, Drum Rack, Impulse – plus Instrument Racks and the External Instrument device
- 57 audio and MIDI effects, including Drum Buss, Echo and Pedal
- 5000+ sounds
- 70+GB of loops and samples
What's New in Ableton Live 10?
Meet Wavetable, Echo, Drum Buss and Pedal: new devices that mean colorful new sounds are possible with Live’s instruments and effects. Immediately playable, infinitely capable!
Turn your most spontaneous ideas into music, without thinking about recording. Starting a song? Just arm a MIDI track and play. When an idea emerges, press Capture after you played it. Live will match your tempo and timing, and start your melody or groove in a perfect loop. You can also use Capture to progress your songs: add new parts or overdub MIDI into existing clips without breaking your flow—just press Capture after you’ve played it right.
Keep your go-to devices, plug-ins and samples close at hand: create color-coded collections and access them instantly in the browser.
Refined look and feel
Live’s interface has been updated to be cleaner and clearer with sharper graphics and refined colors. And a range of optimized themes improves visibility in all environments. The Arrangement View has been optimized for quick creative editing and more efficient song creation. Easily stretch a clip, slide its content or create audio fades with new clip interactions that work directly in the Arrangement. Automate with greater control using grid snapping and other improved breakpoint interactions.
New melodic step sequencing layout
Simultaneously sequence notes and play them in from the same pad layout – the bottom half of the layout allows you to play notes in real time while the top half lets you sequence them.
Create drums and bass, or chords and melody in tandem. Work with multiple MIDI clips across multiple tracks within a single view—in both Session and Arrangement. Now you can edit smarter and take better control of the musical relationships in your song.
With its improved gain range you can more effectively use Utility for volume automation, keeping the mixer free. The Bass Mono feature in Utility and EQ Eight's extended 10Hz low frequency range give you more precise bass control. Split Stereo in the mixer now allows for flexible placement of individual channels in the stereo space.
Focus instantly on what you need to with quick keyboard shortcuts: toggle automation visibility for all tracks, zoom in and out of selections of your song, nudge clips, and even make audio edits like reversing samples.
Create groups within groups
Mix with greater flexibility—process individual group elements, a subgroup or an entire bus. And manage Sets more easily; even with lots of tracks and a detailed arrangement, you can use multiple levels of groups to quickly fold tracks together for a simple overview.
Notes now trigger even if playback starts in the middle, so you don't need to start the clip from the beginning to hear a long pad, for example.
Instantly select the right routing by labeling Live’s inputs and outputs to match the instruments and hardware in your studio.
Ableton Live 10 Suite Specs:
- Nondestructive editing with unlimited undo
- Multitrack recording up to 32-bit/192 kHz
- Automatic plug-in delay compensation
- Ableton Link integration
- MIDI remote control instant mapping
- MIDI output to hardware synths
- MIDI Clock/sync
- ReWire support
- Multicore/multiprocessor support
- WAV, AIFF, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC file support
- Unlimited Audio and MIDI tracks
- Unlimited Scenes
- 12 Send and return tracks
- 256 Audio inputs, 256 outputs
- Rex file support
- POW-r dithering
- Groove Pool and extract groove
Please Note: this is Download version of Ableton 10 Suite - Please call our Sales Team for more information on Boxed versions.
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*