Click & Collect From Any PMT Store
HOW TO CLICK & COLLECT
- To Click & Collect items online, first make sure to check the stock is available at your local store by viewing the availability on the product page.
- If the item is in stock in your desired store, add the item to your Shopping Bag by clicking the green 'ADD TO BASKET' button.
- View 'My Basket', select the 'Proceed to Checkout' button and then fill out the order form, including payment details.
- Select the Click & Collect option and then click 'Place Order'.
- Please bring your order confirmation E-Mail, Photo I.D and the Credit/Debit Card and/or proof of method of payment used for the transaction. The Cardholder must collect the item for security purposes.
PMT Click & Collect Store Opening Hours
Click below to see Opening Hours for your local PMT Store:
Please allow 2 working hours after placing your Click & Collect Order for the item to be ready in-store, especially when placing your order outside of our working hours.
PMT Cardiff will be open on Monday, 9th November!
Our Cardiff store will be open on Monday, 9th November to welcome customers in store!
In-line with the announcement from the welsh assembly - "Non-essential shops, churches and gyms will open at the end of Wales' 'firebreak' next week – although people will only be able to cross the border for 'essential' reasons due to the English lockdown".
All PMT Stores in England will remain closed to visitors, but open for click and collect orders.
COVID-19 SERVICE UPDATE: Thursday 5th November until 2nd December 2020 - A SAFE CLICK & COLLECT SERVICE
To facilitate a safe Click & Collect service, we have put special measures in place to protect both our colleagues and customers.
- All PMT stores, excluding Cardiff, are open for click & collect only, but we ask that all customers respect our strict Social Distancing measures when outside and inside of the store / collection point.
- You will be asked to use the provided hand sanitiser at point of entry and again at exit of the collection point.
- You must bring proof of your Click & Collect order which will be checked at the collection point.
- Payments for Click and Collect items are made online at the checkout stage.
- We are unable to offer in store purchases made separately of your Click & Collect order.
- Items are usually ready to collect within 2 hours from receiving your click & collect order confirmation - We will contact you as soon as possible for any unexpected delays or issues.
- We will hold any item that has been reserved until the end of the next working day (including Saturday and Sunday).
Here are a few of the steps we have implemented in PMT stores to make shopping safe:
Our click and collect collection process is simple and easy to follow, and a member of our team will provide access once we’ve confirmed your order.
Appropriate PPE has been provided for our staff.
We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in place in line with government guidance.
We have implemented rigorous cleaning and hygiene protocols in regards to counters, workstations and stock including hand sanitiser stations for customers and staff upon entry and exit.
You can complete your purchase at the till point where we have installed perspex screens to help protect staff and customers.
Please contact your local branch to discuss any returns. Alternatively, email [email protected].
Thank you for your understanding at this time and we look forward to seeing you soon.