Shop safely with PMT - we're Covid Secure & welcoming our customers back in store. All 15 PMT stores are now open.
We're pleased to announce that all 15 PMT Stores across the UK are Covid Secure and are now open.
We have carried out a full Covid-19 risk assessment across all PMT Stores and we are proud to say we are Covid Secure and have been meticulous in following government guidelines to help ensure a safe shopping environment for our customers and a safe working environment for our staff.
When you arrive at PMT, you’ll notice a few differences to the shopping experience. But we are still very much here to help and we are still providing our customers with the gear they need.
Here are a few of the Covid Secure steps we have implemented in PMT stores:
- We are limiting customers within our store to keep our staff and customers safe
- To help with limiting customers we will have friendly door marshalls permitting entry and welcoming you on arrival.
- Appropriate PPE has been provided for our staff.
- We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in place in line with government guidance.
- We have implemented rigorous cleaning and hygiene protocols in regards to counters, workstations and stock including hand sanitiser stations for customers and staff upon entry and exit.
- We also have specific cleaning bays for stock that has been played with or handled by staff/customers.
- Social distancing in store & outside - 2 metre marks have been clearly displayed and marked out.
- Store layouts will differ from previous customer experiences; changes to our displays are to increase open areas in-store to ensure conformity to social distancing guidelines and customer/staff safety.
- Showrooms and instruments have been cleaned and will be continually cleaned throughout the working day.
- We are currently advising against all but essential product demos. However, should you wish to demo a product before making a purchase you must ask a staff member before handling / touching the item.
- Any products demonstrated will then be moved to our cleaning stations where a member of staff will clean the instrument before returning it to display.
- You can complete your purchase at the till point where we have installed perspex screens to help protect staff and customers.
- No cash payments, only card transactions are available at this time.
- Customer returns/repairs/part exchange items will be immediately moved to quarantine bays and then assessed in store before being processed and made available to the public.
We're here to help and we have the UK's largest stock of musical instruments
We're still here to help you find the right musical equipment for your needs, and our staff are on hand to ensure your experience at PMT is as enjoyable as possible.
We have fantastic stock of products including world class instruments and gear from the likes of Taylor, Martin, Gibson, Epiphone, Fender, PRS, BOSS, Orange, Marshall, Yamaha, Focusrite, PreSonus and many more incredible brands.
We have the gear for professional musicians and the discerning musicians out there. And if we don’t have it - we can order it for you.
We have a massive selection and access to a full range of premium, high-end guitars including Custom Shop Gibson guitars, Custom Shop Fender and Custom Shop PRS guitars and can facilitate the custom made guitar you've always wanted. So pop in today!
We look forward to welcoming you to your local PMT store! If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us on 0151 448 2089 or call your local store for details.