COVID-19 Measures: How they change your in-store shopping experience with PMT
UPDATE 24/3/20: PMT STORES ARE NOW CLOSED TEMPORARILY - MORE INFO
We care about our customers and our staff at PMT, which is why we have implemented range of measures to protect us all in this challenging time.
You can find a list of measures we are taking in-store, below.
Additional COVID-19 Measures at PMT Stores
- We have further increased cleaning and hygiene measures throughout all our stores.
- Handwash facilities and/or sanitisers are available and we are asking all customers to wash their hands upon entry and exit.
- All instruments are being cleaned regularly and will be cleaned on a compulsory basis before they are demonstrated and then again before they are returned to display.
- Additional measures include: Removing large floor-based displays to create a greater open space to encourage social distancing of at least 2 meters.
- During this time, PMT sales staff may not proactively approach customers on the shop floor. Staff will remain in their departments and will be there to offer help and advice, but customers will be asked to keep 2 meters apart at all times throughout their visit (this includes when waiting at tills to process sales).
- Some store locations may be reduced in size and scale - reducing the store to a service counter collection only facility.
- Product demonstrations will be limited throughout this period, and general browsing is not encouraged.
- Some stores may adopt a restriction policy that limits the number of people in the store at any one time; this will be at the discretion of the management.
- We advise people to use card and contactless payments instead of cash to reduce the risk of Covid-19 transmission.
- Where possible, we would encourage all customers to browse and buy online from our website: www.pmtonline.co.uk
Thank you for your understanding at this time.