The pair of Wharfedale Pro PSX112 active loudspeakers delivers a high quality and powerful audio package for the person that needs an affordable PA system.
- Wharfedale Pro PSX112 Active Loudspeaker x2
Affordable with no compromise on Power and Quality
The Wharfedale PSX112 features a bi-amplified design with 350w continuous output (700w peak) and a tough durable enclosure. Ideal for installations and touring if you want great performing speakers with great value.
Wharfedale Pro PSX112 Active Loudspeaker Key Features:
- 12" Active Loudspeaker
- 1.75" HF Voice Coil
- 350W Continuous, 700W Peak
- 128dB Max SPL
- HF and LF EQ Knob
- Mic and Line Inputs
- 4 x M8 Rigging Points
- Pole Mountable
- Convection Cooling - No Fans
Delivering a crystal clear high frequency sound is the class leading 1.75" HF compression driver installed in the Pro PSX112.
This is matched with a large 2" voice coil in the LF driver and a 12" woofer providing a clear bottom end and efficient power handling, even when the speaker is pushed hard.
With a 90 degree x 60 degree waveguide, you get consistent delivery and smooth dispersion.
Quiet Efficient Operation
Wharfedale have installed the PSX112 powered speaker with two amplifiers, one each for the low frequency driver and high frequency voice coil.
Having fans installed adds to the noise of a speaker, their weight and of course; their price. The PSX112 have no fans, and use convection cooling, eliminating these issues.
With the built in EQ controls the Wharfedale Pro PSX112 active PA speaker can be adjusted to your requirements.
Featuring separate controls for both treble and bass adjustable to +/- 12dB and another control for volume giving you the option to fine tune each speaker to your liking.
Separate mic and line inputs cater for a wide range of sources while the balanced link output allows you to daisy chain the speaker together with the other Wharfedale PSX.
Tough and Portable
Constructed with injection moulded polypropylene, the Wharfedale Pro PSX112 has an extremely tough enclosure designed to protect the internal components.
A 1.2mm steel grille can be found on the front of the PSX112 protects the face of the speaker
The Wharfedale PSX112 also features advanced protection circuitry giving you total confidence when being used regularly
Adding to the portability of this great sounding powered speaker are three carry handles and the Wharfedale Pro PSX112 can be pole mounted or suspended via the four M8 rigging points for installation purposes.
Wharfedale Pro PSX112 Active Loudspeaker Specs:
Model Name: PSX112
- System type: Active 12" 2-way Bi-Amplified
- Frequency Response (+/-3dB): 55-20kHz
- Sensitivity @ 1w / 1m: 95dB
- Maximum SPL (peak @1m): 128dB
- Size: 305mm / 12"
- Coil size: 50.8mm / 2"
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Type: Compression driver
- Coil size: 44.5mm / 1.75"
- Exit size: 25mm / 1"
- Diaphragm material: Titanium
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- HF Dispersion: 90 Degrees x 60 Degrees
- Low-Frequency Power Amplifier (Class D): 250w Continuous / 500w Peak
- High- Frequency Power Amplifier (Class AB): 100w Continuous / 200w Peak
- Crossover frequencies: HI PASS 2.5kHz LOW PASS 2.5kHz
- EQ Controls: +/-12dB Gain for bass and treble
- Power on protection: Power switch on / off mute
- Thermal protection: Amplifier shutdown, auto reset
- Driver, DC and Short Protection: Yes
- Limiter indicator: Red LED
- Power indicator: Green LED
- Input type: Balanced
- Input sensitivity: 0dB
- Input connectors: TRS jack and Female XLR
- Input impedance: 47k Ohms Balanced
- Max input level: 5v
- Line output connector: Male XLR
AC Power Details
- Power supply: SMPS
- AC Power options: 100v-120v and 200v-240v
- Power on indicator: LED
Rigging / Mounting Points
- 4 x M8
- 35mm Pole-mount with lock screw
- 3 carry handles (one on each side, one on top)
- Optional wall-mount bracket (WPB-2)
- Material: Injection moulded polypropylene
- Colour: Black
- Grille: 1.2mm steel
Dimensions of Each Speaker (Unpacked)
- Height: 603mm / 23.7"
- Width -front: 377mm / 14.8"
- Width -rear: 217mm / 8.54"
- Depth: 347mm / 13.7"
Dimensions of Each Speaker (Packed)
- Height: 666mm / 26.2"
- Width: 430mm / 16.9"
- Depth: 408mm / 16.1"
Weight (Per Speaker)
- Net weight: 15.0kg / 33.0lbs
- Gross weight: 17.0kg / 37.4lbs
|Shipping Weight (kg)||34.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.