The SE2000 mkII offers outstanding value for money, delivering stunning performance at a price point you simply wouldn't expect. This makes the SE2000 it the perfect choice for a first time buyer, while it's impressive performance will have you keep it in your collection for years to come. Studio performance at an entry level price. The SE2000 is best suited for professional standard recordings on both vocals and acoustic instruments.
The SE2000 mkII, large diaphragm, cardioid pattern condenser microphone.
The sE2000 is a large diaphragm, cardioid pattern capacitor microphone that utilises a one inch, centre terminated, gold sputtered mylar diaphragm capsule in conjunction with low noise Class A, FET circuitry and a transformer balanced output stage. It features a wide frequency response with a very subtle presence lift and is suitable for recording studio vocals as well as most acoustic instruments and ensembles. All sE microphones are closely matched, making them ideal for stereo applications, and the sE2000’s are particularly recommended for recording vocals and acoustic instruments.
Note Requires 48v Phantom Power which almost all audio interfaces with XLR inputs can provide. However it's worth double checking.
- Comes with Mic Clip
- Acoustical operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- Maximum SPL for THD 0.5%2): 130dB (cardioid)
- Directional pattern: Cardioid
- Maximum SPL for THD 0.5% with preattenuation2) : 140dB
- Frequency range: 20 Hz ... 20 kHz
- Maximum output voltage: 1200 mV
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1 kohm: 18mV/Pa1)
- Dynamic range of the microphone amplifier (A-weighted): 113dB
- Rated impedance: 200 ohms
- Supply voltage (P48, IEC 61938) : 48 V ± 4 V
- Rated load impedance: 1 kohms
- Current consumption (P48, IEC 61938): 4mA
- Equivalent noise level, CCIR1) : 30dB
- Matching connectors: XLR3F
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted1): 17dB-A
- Weight: 395g
- Signal-to-noise ratio, CCIR1) (rel. 94 dB SPL): 63dB
- Diameter: 50mm
- Signal-to-noise ratio, A-weighted1) (rel. 94 dB SPL): 76dB
- Length: 192mm
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*