The IRF2 is designed for applications where standard reflexion filters wont reach or fit. The IRF2 is colored black and fits in discreetly when being used on live stages or in the studio.
The IRF2 is a 5 piece studio or live acoustic treatment kit complete with protective flight cases.
This is a 5 piece kit of IRF in a full flight case for touring drummers, orchestral applications and pro studios with multiple instrument micing applications
The sE Electronics Instrument Reflexion Filter 2 is designed on the same principles as its bigger brother the Reflexion Filter. 5 of these are included within the sE Instrument Reflexion Studio Kit, housed in a sturdy flight case.
- Black colour (ideal for live use)
- Large diameter hole (fits all major mic products including; AKG C1000, Shure SM58/57, sE4, sE1a, H1)
- Screw thread adjustable mic-clamp allows secure fixing of even the smallest pencil mics
- Rubber lined aperture to help grip the mic and protect it from scratches
- Tiltable stand clamp for direct attachment and adjustment on any mic or drum stand
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*