Yamaha HS8 Active Nearfield Monitor - 120W, 8”
Go to almost any major studio in the world and you're likely to find a pair of Yamaha's famous NS-10M monitor speakers. Acknowledged by professional sound engineers and producers to deliver an unflinchingly honest reflection of your mixes. The new HS series builds on this legacy by providing even further detail and greater tonal balance.
The new models feature an advanced Low Resonance bass-reflex enclosure built around a traditional three-way mitered joint technique. This technique, often associated with the most sophisticated architectural design, sees the corners of the speaker very firmly anchored, leading to dramatically improved durability and the elimination of any unwanted resonance that can colour the original sound.
Yamaha engineers have designed and produced new transducers for this latest range that deliver exceptionally clear, natural and detailed sound. The new transducers deploy Yamaha's advanced magnetic field design to more efficiently regulate the flow of magnetic response, contributing significantly to the purity of the sound.
- 2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified nearfield studio monitor with 8" cone woofer and 1" dome tweeter
- 38Hz - 30kHz frequency response
- 75W LF plus 45W HF bi-amp system for high-performance 120W power amplification
- Room Control and High Trim response controls
- XLR and TRS phone jack inputs accept balanced or unbalanced signals
- Crossover: 2kHz
- Output power: 120W (LF:75W, HF:45W)
- Power consumption: 60W
- Level control: (+4dB/center click)
- High Trim switch (+/- 2dB at HF)
- Room Control switch (0/-2/-4 dB under 500Hz)
|Woofer Size||8" woofer|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*