Using only the finest components Rode has developed the BROADCASTER,a large capsule condenser microphone. The BROADCASTER gives warm vocal sound, wide dynamic range, extended frequency response and has a unique LED 'ON AIR' indicator. Designed to provide performance and reliability, it has an internal shock- mounted capsule to reduce structural borne noise and a fine mesh 'pop shield' to eliminate plosives. The BROADCASTER, designed to deliver on-air excellence.
- True Large Diaphragm CondenserCapsule
- On-Air Indicator
- Ultra Low Noise
- Cardioid Polar Pattern with high 180° rejection
- Voice Tailored Low Cut Filter
- Internal Pop Filter
- Rugged Stainless Steel Body
- BM1 Microphone Holder
- ZP1 Zip Pouch
- Unique On-Air Indicator
- 3/8"-5/8" Thread Adaptor
- Capsule: Externally polarised 25mm (1") condenser
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer.
- Features: End-addressed cardioid mic Inbuilt indicator LED controlled by remote switch closure. High pass filter (12dB/octave, -3dB @ 120Hz)
- Pickup Pattern: Cardioid (see graph) Frequency Response: 20 Hz ~ 20 kHz (see graph)
- Output Impedance: 40 Sensitivity: -34dB re 1volt/pascal (20mV @ 94dB SPL) +/-2dB
- Equivalent Noise: <14dB SPL ("A"-weighted per IEC268-15)
- Maximum Output: +2dBu (@ 1% THD into 1K() Dynamic Range >114dB (per IEC268-15)
- Maximum SPL: 128dB SPL (@ 1% THD into 1K() Signal/Noise Ratio >80dB (per IEC268-15)
- Power Requirements: P48, P24 phantom Packed Weight 1.3kg (Mic only 577g)
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*