An essential item in studio for anyone working with beats. The REX standard has been favoured for it's flawless timeshifting and editing simplicity. Built in processing & normalistion let's you get everything right at source while creative timing and pitch options let you get inspired.
How is it done? ReCycle will analyze your groove and break it up into its rhythmic components. You are now in complete control and free to change the tempo or the pitch, without one affecting the other. And that's just scratching the surface.
Then what? Load the resulting REX2 file into your audio sequencer or software sampler and you can be the master of your grooves, once and for all.
ReCycle can also export sliced loops in a other popular formats such as SoundFont2 and SampleCell II formats, along with a MIDI file to play the exported loop back with it’s original timing.
The ReCycle toolkit Reason Adapted and Reload included
Your favourite loop chopping software now comes with Reason Adapted and Reload included, for instant cutting, converting and composing.
- Tempo and Timing
- Automate the tedious process of making a sampled groove fit the tempo of your song.
- Change the tempo of a groove without altering its pitch.
- Change the timing of the groove – you can even quantize it!
- Tuning and Detuning
- Change the pitch of a groove without altering its tempo.
- Make pitched grooves (like guitar riffs) fit into songs in other keys.
- Remodel the Groove!
- Remove and/or replace any sound inside the sampled groove without altering its feel.
- Create variations and fills out of a single loop.
- Alter the volume of the individual sounds in the groove.
- Use ReCycle’s Envelope, Transient Shaper and EQ to energize your loop.
- Send different sounds in the groove to different sampler outputs or audio channels, for individual processing.
- Alter the ambience of a groove.
- Automatically normalize the levels of the sounds in the groove for optimum sound quality.
- Go beyond the Loop!
- Automatically isolate and extract individual sounds out of long samples.
- Use the feel of the groove to quantize other MIDI recordings.
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*