Pioneer's first subwoofer, the XPRS 215 contains plents of brillaint features, including Crossover and Phase switches that deliver instant control of your DSP settings, two balanced XLR through output terminals, which enable easy connection to other speakers and subs, plus two 15-inch mega LF drivers that deliver rich, powerful, low frequencies.
A compact, robust and portable subwoofer with a quick, powerful bass response
Powersoft’s new Class D amp modules produce 2400 W (peak) or 1200 W (continuous) output, similar to that of larger stand-alone speaker amplifiers. The XPRS amps are equipped with Power Factor Correction (PFC) to reduce power consumption while ensuring reliability and a steady performance in all environments. The auto-ranging power supply means you plug in the XPRS Series anywhere in the world – including venues with generators or temporary power supplies – and expect the same high quality sound.
The Crossover switch lets you quickly and easily adjust the cut-off frequency of the low pass filter, giving you a choice between 80Hz, 100Hz, 120Hz and 150Hz. The Phase switch to choose positive or negative polarity and prevent multiple subwoofers cancelling each other out. The XPRS215S has two balanced XLR/TRS combo sockets so you can input a couple of devices at the same time. Plus, the speakers’ durable, birch plywood enclosures are designed for the road, while castors on the sub and carefully placed handles on the PA speakers take the hard work out of transit and set-up.
*Additional Shipping Costs May Apply On This Item - Please call our Sales Team on 0151 448 2089 to discuss.
- Speaker Type: Dual 15" subwoofer, bi-amp, active speaker
- Frequency Response(–10 dB): 40 Hz to 160 kHz
- Maximum SPL (peak@1m/1w): 135 dB (half space)
- Crossover Frequency: 2.0 kHz
- Amplifier type: Class D
- Power Rating: 2400 W peak / 1200 W cont. (600 W x 2)
- Input connectors: 2x XLR/TRS Combo (balanced), 2x XLR/TRS Combo (balanced)
- Impedance: 10 k
- Output connectors: 2x Through output XLR (balanced)
- LF driver: 2x 15-inch LF cone driver
- Enclosure: 15 mm birch plywood, bandpass type
- Finish: Impact-resistant, black semi-matt textured
- Handle: 4 (on both sides)
- Pole socket: M20 screw socket (0°/7° multi-angle)
- Rigging point: 12x M10
- Amplifier protecion: Thermal limiting, over-temperature muting, output overcurrent
- Driver Protection: DC offset removal, high frequency stationary loud signals, input voltagelimiterPeak/RMS)
- Power unit Protection: Primary AC mains overvoltage protection, Primary AC mains overcurrent protection
- Supported voltages: 100 V (50 Hz/60 Hz) / 110 V to 240 V (50 Hz/60 Hz)
- Power consumption: 240 W
- Dimensions: (W x H x D): 743 x 524 x 811 mm
|Woofer Size||15" woofer|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*