The new Pioneer DJM-450 is a professional, 2-Channel DJ Mixer perfect for use in any live setup, whether you use "old-skool" vinyl turntables, laptop of CDJ. The DJM-450 also comes bundled with licence keys for rekordbox dj and rekordbox dvs, so you can DJ with tracks stored on your PC/Mac when using turntables and our control vinyl (available separately).
With features and design inherited from the DJM-900NXS2, this 2-channel mixer is ideal to partner with any of our multiplayers or turntables. The Magvel fader combined with smooth EQ and channel fader curves give an assured feel to mixing. Sound Colour FX and Beat FX with parameter control open up new creative possibilities. And thanks to the 64-bit digital signal processer you’ll enjoy warm, high-quality audio from both analogue and digital sound sources.
Mixing on the DJM-450 feels instinctive thanks to the layout design, which inherits traits from the DJM-900NXS2 professional mixer.
The EQ lets you balance the high, mid and low frequencies on every channel. Choose your preferred EQ level or use the isolator to totally eliminate each EQ band for the perfect mix.
Our robust Magvel Faders ensure smooth control over long-term use. Two metal shafts support the fader knobs, while the contact-free magnetic system is designed to endure millions of performances.
Engage 8 different types of Beat FX – Delay, Echo, Spiral, Reverb, Trans, Flanger, Pitch and Roll – in sync with the bpm. Or trigger 4 studio-quality Sound Colour FX – Dub Echo, Sweep, Noise and Filter – and use the parameter control knob to add more creativity to your mixes.
REKORDBOX DJ BUNDLED
You get a free rekordbox dj licence key bundled with this mixer. Simply activate your licence key for our DJ software, connect to your computer via USB, and start DJing.
REKORDBOX DVS BUNDLED
You also get a free licence key for rekordbox dvs included in the box for low-latency scratching with CDJs and XDJs. Or play and scratch with tracks from your rekordbox library using analogue turntables and the Control Vinyl (sold separately).
Main Pioneer DJM-450 features:
- High-quality sound: Whether you’re playing from digital or analogue sound sources, a warm, high-quality sound is created by the 64-bit digital signal processor using dithering technology.
- Independent Send/Return: Use built-in FX and external FX from mobile apps at the same time. Simply connect your smartphone or tablet via USB to engage instrument and FX apps.
- Flexible connectivity: The XLR terminal and gold-plated RCAs deliver premium sound quality on all connections. And the signal GND terminal easily attaches ground wires from analogue turntables.
- Independent MIC section: Use a microphone and the AUX input at the same time.
- DVS Control: rekordbox dvs
- Included DJ Software: rekordbox dj, rekordbox dvs
- Width: 230 mm, Height: 108 mm, Depth: 320 mm
- Frequency Range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Sampling Rate: 48 kHz
- A/D Converter: 24 bit
- D/A Converter: 24 bit
- S/N Ratio Line: 94 dB
- Distortion: < 0.005 % (LINE)
- EQ/ISO: 3 band
- EQ/ISO Range: Built-in, switchable 3-band equaliser: -26 dB ~ +6 dB / 3-band isolator: - ~ +6 dB
- Channels: 2
- Sound Colour FX: Dub Echo, Sweep, Noise, Filter
- Beat FX: Delay, Echo, Spiral, Reverb, Trans, Flanger, Pitch, Roll
- Crossfader Type: Magvel Fader
- Mic Connection: 1/4-inch TRS Jack
- Inputs: 3 LINE (RCA) 2 PHONO (RCA) 1 MIC (1/4 inch Jack)
- Outputs: 1 MASTER (XLR) 1 MASTER (RCA) 2 HEADPHONE MONITOR (1/4 inch Jack, mini-jack)
- 1 USB B port, 1 USB A port
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*