Drum Workshops 3700 cymbal boom stand is double-braced and sets-up quickly which makes it an ideal must have item for the serious drummer. A stand out feature on this model would have to be the memory locks which guarantee consistency from gig to gig.
A top quality DW straight/boom cymbal stand at an affordable price.
Both the 3700 straight/boom cymbal stand and 3710 straight stand feature and array of drummer friendly features. Sturdy double-braced tripod legs offer plenty of support for large cymbals, while lighter gauge tubing make them a good choice for gigging drummers of all musical genres.
- Super-Glide Stepless Tilter
- Lockable Quick-Release Wingnut
- Single-Point Boom Arm Adjuster
- Hide-Away Boom Arm
- The single-point adjustment and position markings on the boom arm tilter make set-up easy and consistent from gig to gig.
- The hideaway boom arm allow for compact storage and enable both straight and boomed set-up.
- The Super-Glide stepless cymbal tilter rotates 360 degrees, allowing omni-directional cymbal angling without having to loosen the boom arm.
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*