Designed, built and distributed in the UK, Aston Microphones represent a whole new level of British craftsmanship for studio quality microphones.
Studio-grade condenser microphone with integrated mesh head pop filter and high quality electronic components
Built to handle the varying acoustic environments of home and project studios, the Aston Origin utilises a 1" gold evaporated capsule and transformer-less electronic circuitry to deliver unparalleled response and clarity. The resulting sound is smooth, transparent and intimate, perfect for capturing vocal performance, acoustic guitar and any instruments regardless of your acoustic treatment and room design.
Another aspect of the Aston Origin that sets it apart from the competition is the hard-wearing, elegant 'steel' finish. Each chassis is individually tumbled for around 4 hours to give it a 'buffed' vintage vibe and helps prevent unwanted scratches and marks.
- Transducer Type: Condenser
- Acoustic Operating Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Directional Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz (+/-3dB)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 18dB A-Weighted
- Sensitivity at 1kHz into 1kohm: 23.7mV/Pa
- Maximum SPL for THD 0.5%: 127dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (rel. 94dB SPL): 76dB A-Weighted
- Pad Switch: -10dB
- Low-Cut Filter: 80Hz
- Superbly balanced mix of discrete and integrated electronic circuitry
- Harmonised circuit stage arrangement for easy integration from phantom power input circuitry to the capsule voltage bias
- Novel non-linear voltage/current source rectification to provide controlled amplification and smooth/ clear audio output
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*