The Arturia AudioFuse is a new audio interface with world class conversion, unprecedented connectivity, beautifully engineered chassis, high gain discrete microphone preamps, and extensive physical controls for immediate tactile control. Enjoy the superior sound of high-end studio consoles from a compact and carefully-built chassis. Explore the huge connectivity AudioFuse brings: all the major connection types are supported. Take control over your sound and instantly access your audio streams through the well thought-out interface. AudioFuse works with virtually everything: mics, instruments, turntables, studio equipment, Mac, PC, tablets, even iOS and Android phones. With a round-trip latency as low as 3 milliseconds.
- 14 Input, 14 Output channels
- 4 analog inputs: 2 x Mic/Instrument/Line, 2 x RIAA Phono/Line
- 4 analog outputs; 2 analog inserts
- ADAT I/O, SPDIF I/O; Word Clock I/O; MIDI I/O; 3-port USB hub
- 2 microphone preamps with DiscretePRO technology
- 24-bit AD/DA converters at up to 192kHz sampling rate
- Talkback feature with a dedicated built-in microphone
- A/B speaker switching Direct monitoring
- USB interface with PC, Mac, iOS, Android, and Linux compatibility
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*