The Qu-Pac mixer offers you the flexibility and freedom to mix wirelessly via an iPad or using the built in 5" touchscreen display. Further there's two banks of customisable keys for quick selection and permissions can be set to allow a range of users to safely operate the console. All told it's a pretty much perfect mixer for small venues, function rooms and live bands to tour with. Building on their experience designing the famous Qu range of consoles the Qu-Pac is easy to setup and even simpler to operate. That heritage also lends stellar sounding mic preamps and stacks of effects from the iLive FX Library, professional level performance in a compact rack mountable mixer.
Offering the freedom to setup monitors on stage or adjust a mix from the middle of the crowd. Installing Qu-Pad and attaching a router/access point to the Qu Network port offers Wi-FI control over the Qu-Pac.
With tons of experience making digital consoles the 5 inch, 800 x 480, sixteen million colour Touchscreen on the Qu-Pac represents the latest in digital mixer interfaces. One touch recall for a range of settings including meter and RTA views, FX racks, channel processing, USB audio control, scenes, setup. Plus the Qu-Control key, allowing you to customise the screen for control over all the most important features, allowing to change sources or adjust playback among many possible permutations.
With built in zero crossing detection and high grade ADDA conversion the Analogiq pres have cutting edge digital essentials, built on a foundation of analogue excellence that have made Allen & Heath a world famous brand.
Analogue purists are catered for right out the box, with loads of I/O. For those using digital snakes or thinking of upgrading there's support for that too.
dSNAKE is their proprietary networking solution, boasting a transport latency of only 105us over cable runs of up to 120m / 390’. So if you’re mixing FoH you can place your I/O on the stage and run a single Cat5 cable back to the Qu mixer in the mix position.
- 16 acclaimed AnaLOGIQTM recallable preamps
- 16 on-board Mic / Line Inputs (XLR / TRS)
- Expandable up to 38 inputs via dSNAKETM
- 3 Stereo Inputs (TRS)
- 32 Mono + 3 Stereo Input Channels
- 12 on-board Mix Outputs (XLR)
- 4 Stereo Groups
- 2 Stereo Matrix Outs
- AES Digital Out
- 4 DCA Groups
- 4 Mute Groups
- Qu-Pad iPad App for all live mixing controls
- Qu-You iPhone App for personal monitoring
- Qu-Drive direct Multitrack Recording / Playback on USB drives
- 15 Soft Keys
- 16 Custom Select keys
- Qu-Control custom screen to suit application
- 4 FX Engines
- 4 FX Sends / Returns
- 32×32 USB Audio Interface
- 5” Touchscreen
- iLive FX Library
- Compatible with ME Personal Mixing System
- Trim, polarity, HPF, gate, insert / ducker, 4-band PEQ, compressor and delay on all Inputs
- Insert, 4-band PEQ, 1/3 octave GEQ, compressor and delay on all Mix outputs
- Built-in Signal Generator
- RTA with Peak Band indication
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*