Could the Yamaha DBR10 be the future of compact loudspeaker design? With sleek, rounded styling, packed full of Yamaha's legendary PA technology and an affordable price tag, the DBR10 is the perfect go-to speaker for small-to-medium sized DJ venues, corporate speech and for public address installation.
Lightweight front-of-house for stage performers
The DBR10's Class-D amplifiers deliver up to 1000W of power, achieving an impressive maximum SPL of up to 132 dB with consistent sound quality and performance. The transducers were carefully selected and then thoroughly customized to perfectly match the amplifier's properties in order to deliver high output power with minimal distortion. The new lineup also features Yamaha's extremely accurate wide dispersion constant-directivity horn that evenly projects the DBR's deep bass, clear midrange and accurate high frequencies to the outer-most edges of a very wide coverage area.
Tuned to Perfection
FIR-X tuning is Yamaha's proprietary linear phase digital crossover technology that delivers sound quality with superb clarity and imaging. Normally, you find this technology implemented on speakers costing over £1000, but Yamaha have managed to work them into the affordable DBR series. Great value, and great sound.
The D-Contour switch on the rear panel instantly optimises the DBR10 for positioning between a floor monitor and ear-level front of house. By tailoring the high frequency throw and angle, you can retain the detail and clarity, regardless of positioning.
When you really start to crank things up a notch, it's good to know your speakers won't go pop at the critical moment. DBR Series cabinets feature built-in DSP Protection, which helps protect the speaker and cone at higher volume levels.
Buying your Yamaha speakers from an authorised dealer like PMT has its benefits. The DBR Series comes with a 2 year manufacturer's warranty as standard, with an additional 2 year extended warranty available upon registration after purchase.
- Speaker type 2-way, Bi-amp powered speaker, Bass-reflex type
- Frequency range (-10dB) 55Hz – 20kHz
- Nominal coverage
- H 90°
- V 60°
- LF Diameter: 10" cone, Voice Coil: 2", Magnet : Ferrite
- HF Diaphragm: 1.1", Type: 1" throat compression driver, Magnet: Ferrite
- Crossover 2.1kHz: FIR-X tuning (linear phase FIR filter)
- Output power Dynamic: 700 W (LF: 500 W, HF: 200 W) / Continuous: 325 W (LF: 260 W, HF: 65 W)
- Maximum output level (1m; on axis) 129dB SPL
- I/O connectors INPUT1: Combo x1, INPUT2: Combo x 1 + RCA pin x 2 (Unbalanced), OUTPUT: XLR3-32 x 1 (CH1 Parallel Through or CH1+CH2 Mix)
- Processors D-CONTOUR: FOH/MAIN, MONITOR, OFF
- Heat dissipation Fan cooling, 4 speeds
- Power requirements 100 V, 100-120V, 220-240 V, 110/127/220V (Brazil), 50/60Hz
- Power consumption 74W(1/8 Power Consumption), 18W(Idle)
- Cabinet material Plastic
- Finish Black
- Handle Side x 2
- Flying and mounting hardware Bottom x 2, Rear x 1 (Fit for M8 x 15 mm eyebolts)
- Pole socket 35mm (Bottom x 1)
- W 308mm (12.1")
- H 493mm (19.4")
- D 289mm (11.4")
- Net weight 10.5 kg (23.2 lbs)
- Accessories BBS251, BCS251, BWS251-300, BWS251-400 (Optional Speaker bracket)
|Woofer Size||10" woofer|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*