The Roland Octapad SPD-30 takes electronic percussion sounds and combines them with the latest triggering technology in this great compact unit. The SPD-30 has 50 kits built in — containing over 600 sounds that span all different drumming styles. All the drum and percussion sounds are highly customisable. On the SPD-30 Octapad there are 30 types of multi-effects, not only that there is an EQ, limiter, and seven Ambience types. There is also a Phrase Loop function on this unit which lets you create multi layered drum loops. The Roland SPD-30 can record and store 50 phrases each having up to three layers. All this data can be stored on USB Memory.
Combine this with a drum monitor or monitor of any kind and then you will have a very powereful addition to your live set up.
- Packed with new percussion sounds from around the world, plus 30 types of multi-effects
- The latest pad-sensing technology developed for V-Drums provides even and accurate pad triggering with excellent isolation between pads
- Four dual-trigger inputs plus hi-hat controller for adding pads to create a mini kit, or for accepting triggers from acoustic drums
- Phrase Loop function inspires your creativity; record your playing in real time and overdub up to three layers
- USB connectivity for MIDI and memory storage
- Large backlit LCD and pad indicator lights for easy operation onstage or in any environment
- Rugged, road-worthy design
Click here to read Future Music's review of the Roland Octapad
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*