No reason we can't all start out with a professional piano sound thanks to these affordable FP-30 keyboards from Roland. Offering a load of realistic sounds, true piano feel & a portable frame that's perfect for beginners. Available in both black and white finishes.
True piano feel thanks to SuperNatural, varied & realistic piano sounds for beginners.
Owing it's expressive tone to Roland's SuperNATURAL sound engine the FP-30 beautifully recreates the sound of real acoustic piano rather than relying on static samples. With a range of styles represented, including 6 piano sounds, 7 electric piano tones and 22 assorted instruments like synths and strings. Combined with a built in bank of 30 songs there's loads of scope for practice and accompaniment.
All these features neatly pack into what is still a compact digital piano. With a full range of 88 keys in a keyboard that only weighs 14kg it's ideal for home use and can fit into most class setups. Of course being lightweight and versatile lends the FP30 nicely to being used at gigs as well. On the techy side built in Bluetooth lets you work with MIDI on mobile devices and tablets or to record in the studio. A USB memory connection lets you compose or improvise along with audio WAV or SMF songs, as well as offering space to record your own ideas.
- Rich, responsive tone from Roland’s renowned SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine
- 88-note PHA-4 Standard keyboard provides authentic piano touch for maximum expression
- Powerful amplifier and stereo speakers deliver impressive sound
- Headphones output and quiet keyboard action allow you to enjoy playing at any time without disturbing others
- Compact and lightweight body for easy mobility in and out of the home, studio, or classroom
- Built-in Bluetooth wireless connectivity for using the piano with popular apps on your smartphone or tablet such as GarageBand, piaScore, Sheet Music Direct, and many others
- Broaden your musical experience with dual/split modes and a wide selection of non-piano sounds like organ, strings, voices, drums, and more
- Twin Piano mode is ideal for lessons, letting student and teacher play side by side in the same octave ranges
- Connect USB memory to save songs you’ve captured with the onboard SMF recorder and play along with your favorite WAV and SMF songs
- Optional matching stand and three-pedal unit provide a classic piano look and enhanced functionality, including hands-free page turning with some sheet music apps
- Available in white or black finish
|Number of Keys||88 keys|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*