World renowned for their state-of-the-art valve amps, UK based Orange have put over 40 years of experience into their Custom Shop 50 guitar amp head, hand-wired in the UK to create the ultimate British rock amp with the hallmark Orange tone.
The Custom Shop 50 guitar valve amplifier head is constructed of only the best amp parts available and selected especially by Orange, thus creating an amp head that sounds amazing and will last the test of time, whether using is gigging on the road or in the recording studio.
Able to switch between 50 and 30 watts, the Custom Shop 50 can provide both classic, clear tones, while being able to produce a vintage British rock sound that you'll never grow tired off.
- Features: Single channel hand wired, 50w class A/B and 30w class A modes, footswitchable EQ defeat and HF drive control.
- Front Panel Controls (Right to Left): Gain, bass, middle, treble, HF drive, master volume.
- Rear Panel Controls: 50w class A/B 30w class A switch.
- Valves: 2 x ECC83/12AX7 | 2 x EL34
- Speaker Output Options: 1 x 16, 1 x 8 or 2 x 16
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 55cm x 27cm x 24cm (21.65" x 10.63" x 9.45")
- Weight: 18.55kg (40.9lb)
|Power||50 watt class a/b and 30 watt class a power|
|Amp Type||valve / tube amplifier|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*