Orange present their first all solid state Amplifier in over 30 years. The Crush series are based around the preamp section of the excellent Orange Rockerverb range, and offer a comprehensive range of clean and dirty guitar tones.
The Crush 120 head features 120 watts of power, fully switchable channels that offer two stages of gain and multiple clean tones. In addition to the superb tones the Crush 120H is loaded with a selection of studio quality digital reverb.
- Features - Twin Channel, Solid State Head w/Digital Reverb (Spring/Hall/Plate)
- Controls - Clean Channel: Volume, Bass and Treble. Dirty Channel: Volume, Bass Middle, Treble and Gain. Global: Volume and Reverb.
- Output Power - 120 Watts
- Speaker Output Options - 2 x 16 OHM Parallel (Min. 8 OHM)
- Unboxed Dimensions - (H) 22.5 x (W) 55 x (D) 25CM / 8.86 x 21.65 x 9.84"
- Unboxed Weight - 14.4kg / 31.75lb
|Amp Type||solid-state amplifier|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*