Richter is a well established, highly acclaimed range of solid-state bass amplifiers with something to suit every bass player from beginner to pro. Whatever your requirements the Richter range comes up with the goods. The RB3 kicks out 65watts RMS of low-end power and its clean ergonomic preamp is packed with everything you need to get a great bass tone. Hi and Normal jack options give you flexibility when it comes to plugging you bass in, a powerful 3 band EQ with a parametric mid gives you great control over your tone.
A carpet covered dual position kick back cabinet features a custom designed 12" driver + HF Horn.
A Richter bass amp is seriously going to increase your bass appeal!
- Cabinet Design Dual Position Kickback
- CD Input Yes (mini Jack)
- Compressor Yes
- DI Socket Yes : XLR
- Packed Dimensions (HxWxD mm) 500 x 500 x 440
- Drivers 12" Custom Driver + HF Horn
- Enhance No
- Equalisation Bass, Swept Mid and Treble
- FX Loop(s) Yes
- Headphone Socket Yes - mini jack
- Inputs Normal & High
- Kick Proof Metal Grill Yes
- Limiter Yes : Internal
- Master Presence Control No
- Master volume Yes
- Power 65 Watts
- Weight 17.55 Kg Packed, 15 Kg Unit
- Unit Dims - for int. case (HxWxD mm) 468 x 455 x 376
|Woofer Size||12" woofer|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*