Adding a new library of sounds to your Acoustic or Electronic Drum kit has never been so easy - meet the Alesis Percpad!
Compact, Four-Pad Percussion Instrument
Alesis PercPad is packed with drums, percussion, and electronic sounds to enhance your performances. Since it's so compact, the PercPad easily fits into any drumming setup. It offers four velocity-sensitive pads plus a kick input, so you can creatively work it into your existing set-up.. In fact, the PercPad mounts right on a standard snare drum stand, though it's just as convenient on a table (or regular drum stand or rack, using an optional mount). Most importantly, though, the PercPad sounds great. It offers a fine-tuned selection of acoustic and electronic drum and percussion, with a range of world sounds and others that are completely editable - and easy to assign to any pad. A MIDI connection makes the PercPad ready for your MIDI module or comptuer setup too!
You can mount the PercPad on a standard snare drum stand, on any stand or rack using the Module Mount (sold separately), or place on a tabletop surface such as a percussion table, studio workstation, or DJ rig.
- The most compact, most-affordable multi-pad instrument
- Built-in library of the most in-demand sounds
- Four velocity-sensitive pads and a kick input for instant expansion of any drumset or percussion rig
- Fits a standard snare stand, sits tabletop, or mounts on any stand or rack using the Module Mount (sold separately)
- Tune and edit sounds, and assign them to any of the four pads or the kick input
- MIDI output for use as a controller for triggering sound modules and software
|Power Supply||9v dc 500ma psu included|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*