Pure and perfect analogue modulation emulation, the Ola does one thing and does it incredibly well. Strymon turned their obsession onto a range of their favourite vintage chorus and vibrato pedals then recreated them with lovingly designed DSP. Using the finest SHARC processor, select analogue components and high end ADDA conversion to make sure every nuance and detail is recreated.
Having already taken a close look at vintage Bucket Bridge Delay technology for their Brigadier delay Strymon were able to completely nail the sound of so many classic analogue modulation pedals in one compact enclosure.
- Hand crafted dBucket algorithm for highly accurate reproduction of every stage of an analog bucket brigade chip. Built on the dBucket building blocks developed for our Brigadier delay.
- Super low noise, high performance A/D and D/A converters w/ 110dB signal to noise
- High performance DSP stuffed into a compact form factor
- 3 modulation types (chorus, muti-mode chorus, vibrato)
- 3 dynamic modes (normal, ramp, envelope)
- Controllable ramp speed | envelope sensitivity
- Global tone control for the overall color of your modulation
- Mix control for dialing in various modulation intensities
- TRUE BYPASS (electromechanical relay switching)
- Stereo input and output
- Favorite footswitch for saving your favorite setting
- Powered with a standard 9V center negative DC supply. Compatible with all major DC supply brands. Current consumption 200mA – (250mA recommended supply)
- Premium analog front end and output section
- No-nonsense user interface
- Strong and lightweight blue anodized aluminum chassis
- Crafted with love in the USA
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*