Martin Dreadnought Jr
This affordable and smaller-sized Martin electro-acoustic guitar is extremly well-built and versatile, perfect for the musician who want the classic Martin sound, but at a more affordable price point. Equally well suited to smaller players thanks to a 24" scale length.
A solid Sitka spruce top features scalloped ¼” high performance X-bracing with a single asymmetrical tone bar. The back and sides are bookmatched from sapele, and Richlite, an ebony alternative with similar hardness and appearance, is chosen for the fingerboard and bridge. Fashioned for player comfort, clear powerful tone and easy action, the Dreadnought Junior is reduced to approximately 15/16-inch of the full Martin 14-fret Dreadnought dimension (14 ¼ width at the lower bout) with an expressive 24" scale length.
The Dreadnought Junior (aka “D Jr”) comes factory-equipped with Fishman’s Sonitone sound reinforcement system and includes a nylon gig bag.
- Model: Dreadnought Junior
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: Dreadnought Junior - 14 Fret
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: 2 Ring
- Top Bracing Pattern: Dreadnought Junior
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 1/4"
- Back Material: Solid Sapele
- Side Material: Solid Sapele
- Binding: Black Boltaron - Top Only
- Top Inlay Style: Black/White Boltaron
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Dreadnought Junior Profile
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Dreadnought Junior Taper
- Headplate: HPL East Indian Rosewood w/ Pad Printed Gold Logo
- Fingerboard Material: Black Richlite
- Scale Length: 24''
- Number Of Frets Clear: 14
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Style 28 - White Boltaron Dots
- Finish Back & Sides: Hand Applied Natural Oil Finish
- Finish Top: Hand Applied Natural Oil Finish
- Finish Neck: Hand Applied Natural Oil Finish
- Bridge Material: Black Richlite
- Bridge Style: Junior Style Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/16''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed w/ Small Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan 80/20 Bronze Medium Gauge (MSP6200)
- Bridge & End Pins: White w/ Black Dots
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Colour
- Case: Gig Bag
- Interior Label: Paper Label
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Neck Wood||select hardwood|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||three quarter size|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*