The all-new American Professional Series Telecasters have finally arrived and are some of the finest examples that we've ever seen from Fender.
The Original Workhorse Just Got Better! Introducing the American Professional Telecaster.
The Fender Telecaster was one of the worlds first mass produced electric guitars. Ever since it's arrival in the early 50's, the Telecaster has been fueling the sound of rock and roll, jazz and blues. Finding it's way into the hands of some of the worlds biggest artists, the Telecaster is an instantly recognizable instrument and one which serves as a trusted workhorse through the toughest gigging situations. Today, Fender guitars are the bench mark to which all other manufacturers are judged. Not just for their incredible quality and attention to detail, but for their eye for innovation.
The Fender Professional Series lives up to this tradition, offering players a chance to own what is simple the best of the best. As Fender say, “Stop Dreaming, Start Playing”.
The American Professional Telecaster Doesn't Just Build on It's Predecessor, It Reinvents It.
With the new American Professional Tele, players are treated to a host of new innovations previously unseen on past models. Brand new pickups, circuitry, hardware, neck profiles and finishes will immediately separate this guitar from it's predecessors.
V-Mod Single Coil Pickups
The brand new V-Mod single-coil pickups power this beast and have been designed for each individual pickup position from the ground up. These pickups actually mix alnico magnet types to allow for more powerful nuanced tones while still retaining the original Fender flavor. Sustain is improved, single-coil hum is eliminated and high end tones are actually clearer and more prominent. From trying these puppies out, they don't sound like a rehash, these are totally re imagined to the point where you will 'feel' a difference due to the improvement on picking dynamics and response. We absolutely love them.
A Brand New Treble Bleed Circuit
It's all fine and good that Fender have created incredible pickups, but does this new Telecaster fully take advantage of them? Well thanks to radical new 'Treble-Bleed' circuity, these pickups can sing their finest song without even a shred of tone loss. This new circuitry makes use of the very best transistors and capacitors to ensure that when you turn your guitars volume down, no brightness or attack is lost within the circuit. This is a huge innovation in its own right and will be instantly noticeable to players when they experience the versatility that comes from being able to clean up dirt tones and change the guitars entire dynamic just via subtle turns of a volume/tone control. That’s another one off the list for Fender.
A Brand New Neck Profile
For 2017, Fender are going with an all new neck profile, the 'Modern Deep C-Shape'. Now any good player will tell you that a neck profile is subject from player to player and what works well for some, may not work as well for others. Somehow Fender have taken this rule and torn it out of the book. this new profile is expertly designed to feel amazing in your hands while you play. This is actually all to do with a brand new fret design, the 'Narrow Tall' fret. This new shape makes bending strings effortless and accurate while keeping this guitar in perfect intonation.
A fusion of contemporary and classic, the American Professional Telecaster is the latest form of electric inspiration from Fender. Step up and stake your claim to a legend.
- Body Material - Alder
- Body Finish - Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck - Maple, Modern “Deep C”
- Neck Finish - Gloss Urethane Front, Satin Urethane Back (Maple), Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face (Rosewood)
- Fingerboard - Maple or Rosewood, 9.5” (241 mm)
- Frets - 22, Narrow Tall
- Position Inlays - Black Dot (Maple), White Dot (Rosewood)
- Nut (Material/Width) - Bone, 1.685” (42.8 mm)
- Tuning Machines - Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Scale Length - 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge - 3-Saddle, Strings-Through-Body Tele with Compensated Brass
- Saddles, 6 screw mounting with removable modern 'Ashtray' Bridge Cover
- Pickguard - 1-Ply Black, 3-Ply Black, 3-Ply Mint Green), 3-Ply Parchment
- Pickups - V-Mod Single-Coil Telecaster (Bridge), V-Mod Single-Coil Telecaster (Neck)
- Pickup Switching - 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls - Master Volume with Treble-Bleed, Master Tone
- Control Knobs - Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish - Nickel/Chrome
- Strings - Fender USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag - Elite Molded Case
|Case Included||hard case|
|Nut Width||43 mm|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||telecaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*