EZ900 extra light gauge strings offer easier playability than regular light strings, while maintaining balanced, projecting acoustic tone.
85/15 Bronze combines the brilliance of 80/20 bronze with the longer life characteristics of Phosphor Bronze. The 85/15 Bronze wrap wire is precision wound onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped high carbon steel core, resulting in long lasting, bright sounding tone with excellent intonation.
D'Addario, the world's largest manufacturer of musical instrument strings, is known as The Players Choice with a reputation for unsurpassed quality and consistency. D'Addario's innovative, environmentally friendly packaging reduces waste and provides protection from corrosion. All D'Addario strings are manufactured in the U.S.A. using proprietary, digitally controlled, state-of-the-art machinery for unmatched performance, set after set.
- Extra light gauging for playing ease
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .010, .014, Bronze Wound .022, .030, .040, .050
- Bright, long lasting acoustic tone, ideal for all musical styles
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*