EXL125 is D'Addario's best selling hybrid set, combining the high strings from an EXL120 (.009) with the low strings from an EXL110 (.046). The result is a set with strong fundamental low end, but with super flexibility on the high strings. Buy 3 sets and save!
XL Nickel Wound, D'Addario's most popular electric guitar strings, are precision wound with nickelplated steel onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result, strings with long lasting, distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation, is ideal for the widest variety of guitars and musical styles.
D'Addario, the world's largest manufacturer of musical instrument strings, is known as The Players Choice with a reputation for unsurpassed quality and consistency. D'Addario's innovative, environmentally friendly packaging reduces waste and provides protection from corrosion. All D'Addario strings are manufactured in the U.S.A. using proprietary, digitally controlled, state-of-the-art machinery for unmatched performance, set after set.
- Buy 3 sets and save with this environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant 3-pack
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .009, .011, .016, Nickel Wound .026, .036, .046
- Hybrid gauge combines EXL120 for flexibility and EXL110 for more solid low end
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
|Gauge||.009 - .042|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*