The Zoom Q2N is the perfect camera solution for musicians capturing a live performance, studio rehearsal or music videos in high quality. Combining a crystal clear camera with built-in Stereo X-Y microphones, the Q2N sets a new standard for recording Podcasts, Youtube Content and Jamming sessions without the hassle of separate equipment. Just hit record, and do what you do best. Play!
The Ultimate Camera For Musicians
With Youtube and Video Streaming becoming the most accessible way for aspiring musicians to be seen and heard, video plays an important role in helping you reach a wider fan base. It’s a digital world and that means an inspiring performance can take the Internet by storm. But you can’t capture your music with just any camera. You need one that records incredible audio, as well as crystal clear video.
The Zoom Q2n gives you a fast and easy way to create HD videos with high-impact audio. The built-in X/Y microphones capture sound with beautiful stereo imaging. And the 160-degree wide-angle lens excels in an array of lighting conditions—whether you’re filming at home, in a rehearsal space, or at a club.
With the Q2n in hand, you can finally make videos that sound as great as they look - at a price more affordable than ever. It also features direct-to-SD Card recording, USB and HDMI connectivity, so you can hook up to your computer, laptop, TV or handheld devices for simple file transfer and playback.
Capture the finer details
High-resolution 24-bit/96 kHz audio delivers studio-quality recording, no matter where you’re filming. And the camera’s built-in X/Y microphones can handle sound pressure levels up to 120 dB SPL, for distortion-free recording. The Q2N performs particularly well with acoustic instruments and vocals. For example, set it up infront of an Acoustic Guitar and capture both neck and body resonance with crystal clear definition. For Youtube and Twitch streaming, the Q2N handles spoken word and epic gaming reactions equally well!
Your Best Moments in Any Environment
Ten "Scene" presets allow you to record in a wide range of environments, including low-light locations where the Q2n is designed to thrive. The presets range from "Concert Light"—which automatically adjusts for changing lighting conditions—to "Concert Lo-Lit" for dimly lit rooms. And there are scene settings tailored specifically for filming in jazz clubs and rehearsal studios, as well as outdoors. Even if you're just recording in your bedroom - Q2N can handle it all.
Up Close and Personal
The Q2n features a 160-degree wide-angle lens that captures stunning video. And it records in 720p or 1080p HD resolution, using the same 24 fps or 30 fps frame rate used in film. An F2.0 aperture makes the Q2n perfect for musicians who perform in a wide variety of lighting environments. Capture the full band or focus on an individual performer using five field of view (FOV) settings. Plus, a color LCD screen makes it easy to create the perfect shot or review your videos.
The Q2n is small enough to carry anywhere, so you’ll always be prepared to capture impromptu performances or record new ideas. It records up to two hours of footage on two standard AA batteries, providing more than enough juice for concerts, rehearsals, jam sessions, and more.
Zoom Q2N Handy Video Recorder Key Features:
- Easy one-button recording
- Records directly to micro SD/SDHC/SDXC cards up to 128 GB for extended recording times
- Records video (with audio) in MOV format
- USB interface for live streaming and data transfer
- Compatible with USTREAM Producer, Flash Live Media Encoder, Skype, and other popular streaming applications
- Webcam and USB mic function (with direct monitoring) when used with computers and iOS devices (Apple Camera Connection Kit or Lightning to USB Camera Adapter required for use with iOS devices)
- Operates with two AA batteries for approximately two hours
- Built-in standard tripod mount
- High-quality 160° wide-angle lens (F2.0/16.6 mm)
- 10 "Scene" options for use in different lighting environments,plus ‘Auto’ setting
- 5 field of view (FOV) settings
- Colour LCD Screen
- Support for two HD video modes, 720p and 1080p
- Video bitrates up to 24 Mbps for improved image quality
- Frame rates: 1080p/30fps HD, 1080p/24fps HD, 720p/30fps HD, 720p/24fps HD
- HDMI video output for connection to HDTVs, selectable between NTSC and PAL
- Built-in X/Y stereo microphones capable of handling sound levels up to 120 dB SPL
- 24-bit/96 kHz (.wav) standalone audio recording
- Analog-style level control with onscreen level metering and 2-color status LCD on lens
- Auto Gain function automatic control over audio input level
- Stereo input for use with external devices plus support for plug-in power
- Headphone/line-level for fast audio monitoring
- Low-cut filter for the elimination of low-frequency noise and rumble
- 2 x AA batteries
- Operation manual
Optional Q2n accessories (Sold Separately):
- WSU-1 universal windscreen
- HS-1 hot shoe mount
- MA-2 tripod to mic stand adapter for Handy Recorders
- Zoom AD-17 AC adapter
- Q2n Accessory Package
- Power supply: 2 AA batteries
- AC adapter: ZOOM AD-17 (DC 5V/1A) Sold separately
- Battery operation time:
- About 2 hours or more (when recording 720p/30 fps video using alkaline batteries)
- About 3 hours or more (when recording 720p/30 fps video using Ni-MH batteries)
- External dimensions:
- Maximum dimensions of main unit: 1.8 (depth) × 2.5 (width) × 3.3 (height) inches
- Weight: 0.2 lb
- Included accessories: User guide, AA batteries
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*