Yamaha THR100H Guitar Amp Head
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
The Yamaha THR100H represents a new dawn of digital guitar amplifiers - combining Class D technology with an astonishing array of Clean, Distorted and authentic Tube tone emulations rolled into a compact, powerful 100w amplifier. All the benefits of a multi-amp setup, without the hassle.
Revolutionary Digital amp for Home, Stage or Studio
Traditionally, crafting your signature tone is a process that can take years of experimentation. More often than not, we get lost in custom cable choices, cabinets, tubes and gear we don't use! The Yamaha THR100H aims to simplify this process by packing an incredible array of tone options, tube settings and convenient connectivity into a portable, lightweight amp.
Versatile Tone Options
From the ergonomic front panel, flick through 5 different amp types including Modern, Clean, Lead, Crunch and Solid settings. Instantly switch between A and A/B configurations on the back panel, or dial things down for smaller venues with a power output switch down to 50w or 20w modes.
- Modern - An “American-modded” version of the Lead amp-type, slightly more saturation and smooth, fluid overdrive
- Lead - Medium-gain British tone with rich, controllable overdrive and great definition
- Crunch - Low-powered, bright British tone with soft touch and chiming high-end
- Clean - Warm, rounded American tone with late breakup and incredible dynamics
- Solid - Clean, solid-state amp for zero breakup at any level
Fine-Tuned Tube Response
The THR100H utilises Yamaha’s VCM Technology to faithfully reproduce the characteristics of each tube type - so it's like having 5 valve amps rolled into one! Simply dial in your favourite tube setting on the back, and instantly transform your tone. Fancy the typically 'British' EL34, or USA-inspired 6L6GC, or anything in between? THR100H offers a complete palette of tone options to find your sweet spot.
- 6V6 - Warm, soft, round sound with rich harmonics and easy distortion
- EL84 - Smooth feel with soft, tactile, harmonically rich response and a pleasingly musical top end. Widely used in modern class A amps
- KT88 - Big, clean, tight sound with outstanding headroom—great for rock, where more pronounced note definition is desirable
- 6L6GC - Strong, pronounced midrange character and bright, clean, powerful punch. Commonly associated with American guitar sounds
- EL34 - Pronounced midrange, tight low end and crisp treble. The most recognisable British guitar sound
Weighing in at only 3.6kg, the Yamaha THR100H exceeds all expectations for an amplifier of this power output and capability. Lightweight enough to take on the road, to the studio, or anywhere around the home. A rugged metal chassis, similar to the compact Yamaha TH Series, offers sufficient component protection while keeping weight as low as possible. Changing the vibe halfway through a gig is no longer an issue with the included 3-way footswitch. Hands-free control over the Boost function, Reverb effects and FX loop exactly when you need it.
Best of Both worlds
With the THR100H, you get all the tonal benefits of an analogue amp, with the advantages of a digital interface. USB connectivity opens you up to a world of custom presets, and a vast online community to download and share custom sounds. When connected to your PC or Mac, you can make use of Yamaha's Impulse Response Speaker Simulation to experiment with different mic and cabinet simulations when recording via DI. THR amps are also equipped with XLR outputs for direct connectivity to your PA or silent recording in the studio.
THR Cabinet integration
For the complete THR system out on tour or recording, check out the Yamaha THR extension speaker cabinets. With 1 x 12" and 2 x 12" options to go hand-in-hand with the THR Heads, Yamaha’s engineers have captured the component-level interaction between the speakers and the power amp. THR amps successfully control the 'Damping Factor', which offers class-leading performance with these cabs, even at low volumes.
Find your local PMT Store for a full demonstration of what this revolutionary amp is capable of. As an authorised UK Dealer and Yamaha Pulse Centre, we've got stores nationwide with dedicated Yamaha demo areas, expert advice on-hand and everything you need on your quest for the ultimate guitar tone.
- Power: 100W (Solid State)
- Power-level switching: 100W, 50W, 25W
- Channels: One
- Inputs: One (1/4" Jack)
- Impedance: 4, 8, 16 ohms
- Controls: 3-band EQ, gain, volume, presence, reverb, level, amp type, tube type
- Effects: Boost, Reverb (hall, plate, room, spring), Noise gate
- Tube types: EL34, 6L6GC, KT88, EL84, 6V6
- Amp types: solid, clean, crunch, lead, modern
- Connections: USB port, FX loop
- Footswitch: 3-way Footswitch Included (5-Pin)
- Audio Outputs: Headphone Out, XLR DI Out
- Dimensions: (W) 17.5 in. x (D) 9.7 in. x (H) 3.7 in.
- Weight: 3.6kg (8lbs)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Amp Type||modelling / digital amplifier|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.