The Yamaha THR10 is the ultimate desktop-sized, portable lunchbox guitar amp, designed for players that want great valve modelled tone anytime, anywhere.
Portable Lunchbox Amp Packed with Features!
Traditionally, desktop and mini amps come equipped with a limiting amount of effects, tone shaping controls and functionality. The Yamaha THR10 changes the game, fully kitted out with all the tone control and modelling settings you'll ever need to jam out at home.
With USB connectivity and a lightweight, vintage-style metal enclosure, the THR10 is well equipped for life on a coffee table, studio desk or wherever inspiration strikes.
Yamaha THR10 Key Features:
- 8 Tone Modelling Presets - Modern, Brit Hi, Lead, Crunch, Clean, Bass, Acoustic and Flat
- 4 Modulation Effects - Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Tremolo
- Delay & Reverb Effects - Delay, Delay/Reverb, Spring and Hall
- 5 User Memory Slots
- Independent Guitar and USB/Aux Output controls
- 1 x 1/4" Jack Headphone Output
- 1 x 3.5mm Mini Jack Aux Input
- Built In Tuner and Metronome
From Studio to Stage
Conventional amps work great on stage. But what about everywhere else you play? Most amps are just small versions of stage amps – but how you play at home isn’t just a small version of how you play on stage, so why would an amp based on that really give you what you need?
The THR is the first mini amp truly designed to fit how you play off-stage. All enclosed in a compact, take-anywhere format.
Virtual Circuitry Modeling (VCM) technology
Everything you need to emulate vintage valve amps is all contained within the THR10; tones that push amp modeling to a new level, recreating the exact response and experience of playing a tube amp thanks to Yamaha’s exclusive Virtual Circuitry Modeling (VCM) technology.
Yamaha's VCM technology delivers ultra-realistic reverbs and effects to complement your playing and push you further; and true hi-fi quality stereo audio playback that no guitar amp can get close to – all wrapped up in a package designed to mirror how you really play off-stage.
You have your big amp that sounds great cranked up to 10. Maybe you have your practical, smaller amp for rehearsals and smaller shows. Now you have the perfect third amp.
Prepare to spend a lot more time playing guitar thanks to the Yamaha THR10!
Yamaha THR10 Specifications:
- Amp types: Clean, Crunch, Lead, Brit Hi, Modern, Bass, Aco, Flat
- Effects: Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Tremolo, Delay, Delay/Reverb, Spring Reverb, Hall Reverb, Compressor, Noise Gate
- EQ: Bass, Middle, Treble
- User memory: 5
- Chomatic Tuner: Yes
- Connections: Input (Standard Mono Jack) Phones (Standard Stereo Jack) Aux in (Stereo Mini Jack) USB
- Power Source: Power Supply: EADP-38EB A (Included)
- Batteries: 8x AA (Not Included)
- Speakers: 2x 8cm Full Range Speakers
- Rated Output: 10w (5w + 5w)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 360mm x 183.5mm x 140mm
- Weight: 2.8kg
|Effects||chorus, flanger, phaser, tremelo, delay/reverb, spring reverb, hall reverb, chromatic tuner|
|Software Included||steinberg cubase ai included|
|Power Supply||15v dc (included), optional battery power|
|Woofer Size||2 x 3" woofer|
|Amp Type||modelling / digital amplifier|
Fantastic amp for home use
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.