The Yamaha Storia I Electro Acoustic Guitar is a stylish new guitar that's designed to offer a combination of tone, playability, and aesthetic beauty.
Invites Creativity At A Glance
These guitars come complete with with statement-making finishes, and gorgeous fine details, such as shimmering inlays, brass adornments, and eye-catching champagne-gold tuners.
Yamaha Storia I Electro Acoustic Guitar Highlights
- Affordable, high-quality Concert-style electro acoustic
- Solid Spruce top, with a Mahogany back and sides
- Walnut fingerboard sitting atop a smooth, slim-profiled Nato neck
- Narrow string spacing and lower action, for easy playability
- Passive undersaddle pickup
- Superb value for money
- Finance options available
High Quality Construction
With the Storia I, Yamaha have opted to combine a Solid Sitka Spruce top piece, with a Mahogany back and sides.
This tonewood combination results in a balanced tone, with a surprisingly well-projected voice, despite the smaller body size of the guitar.
The natural tonal properties of the Mahogany on the back and sides emphasises the bass and treble frequencies, for an overall "woody" sound that's ideally suited to a wide variety of musical styles.
Comfortable To Play
In addition to the smaller Concert-size body, Yamaha have opted to fit their new Storia guitars with a sleek, comfortable Nato neck. Amongst the performance-enhancing features on this neck you'll find:
- Narrower String Spacing, for easier chord forming
- Lower action, to alleviate stress on your fretting hand
- Slimmer neck shape, with hand-rolled fingerboard edges
The end result is a guitar that offers a truly comfortable playing experience, and is suitable to players of all shapes, sizes, and playing experience.
Yamaha have really upped the style aspect of these guitars, in a number of subtle ways.
To begin with, each of the Storia guitars features a unique rosette, and a vibrant, silk-screened interior label.
Then there's the classy open-gear tuners on the headstock, which are a beautiful "Champagne-Gold" colour.
In addition to this the bridge pins on this guitar are made of Brass, which not only adds visual flare, but brings additional sustain and a thick midrange tone to the play.
Available To Order Now
If you'd like to know more about the availability of this gorgeous guitar from Yamaha, be sure to contact your local PMT Store or our Online Sales Team directly.
Alternatively, place your order Online today and choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery and Store Pickup options.
Yamaha Storia I Electro Acoustic Guitar Specs
- Body Shape: FS (Concert)
- Top Material: Solid Spruce
- Back/Side Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard/Bridge Material: Walnut
- Neck Material: Nato
- Nut/Saddle Material: Urea
- Tuners: Open Gear Champagne-Gold
- Bridge Pins: Brass
- Electronics: Passive Undersaddle Pickup
- Connections: 1/4" Line Out
- Scale Length: 25" (634mm)
- Nut Width: 1-11/16" (43mm)
- String Spacing: 25/64" (10mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 15-3/4" (400mm)
- Body Length: 19-9/16" (497mm)
- Total Length: 40-3/16" (1021mm)
- Body Width: 14-15/16" (380mm)
- Body Depth: 3-9/16"- 4 & 5/16" (90-110mm)
- Accessories: Hex Wrench
|Neck Wood||nato wood|
|Pickup Config||1x under saddle|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*