This Yamaha StagePas 1K portable PA system pair bundles together two of these fantastic, compact all-in-one PA systems to give you incredible sound.
Fantastic Sound, Easy-To-Use
Delivering professional results in easy-to-use, portable PA systems, the Yamaha StagePas 1K is like nothing you've used before.
Built-in Bluetooth support along with SPX digital reverbs, EQ, multi-band compressor and more, while each Yamaha StagePas 1K offers 1000 watts of inredible audio, this bundle delivers huge performance.
Yamaha StagePas 1K Portable PA System Key Features (Each):
- 1000W Class-D Power Output
- Best In Class 12" Subwoofer
- 10 x 1.5" Drivers for Slim Line Array Speaker
- Digital Mixer (3 Mono Mic/Line + 1 Stereo Line)
- Multi-Band Comrpessor "Mode" for Master Output
- 1-Knob EQ for Per Channel
- 4 Types of High-Resolution SPX Digital Reverbs with Parameter Control
- 2 x Hi-Z (High Impedance Inputs)
- Link Out and Monitor Out
- Includes High Quality Dedicated Cover
Taking care of low frequency duties is the StagePas 1K PA system's 12" woofer.
While the 12" driver itself isn't quite "compact", Yamaha have designed the enclosure around it to be both small and light weight.
As a result, the StagePas 1K is able to be incredibly portable while still offering the huge sound only a 12" woofer can provide.
What's more, the StagePas 1K utilises Yamaha's own Twisted Flare Port technology.
By reducing wind port noise that occurs with compact bass-reflex subwoofers, the Twisted Flare Porte technology maximises low-end output so the StagePas 1K can give you even deeper, more powerful distortion-free bass.
Top of its class for output power, the StagePas 1K portable PA system's 100W Class-D amplifier module delivers a huge 119 dB SPL despite the compact size of the cabinet.
Handling the higher frequencies, the Yamaha StagePas 1K features a slim line array fitted with ten small-diameter 1.5" speakers.
Incorporating a J-curve configuration, the line array is able to offer 30-degrees of vertical coverage with a span of 170-degrees.
With ten drivers, the StagePas 1000 line array is able to offer incredibly clear, high quality and consistent sound.
Delivering this great sound over long distances with uniform performance throughout its coverage, the Yamaha StagePas 1K will be enjoyed by your audience equally from the front row to the very back.
Digital Mixer with Versatile Input
Adding to the incredible flexibility of this compact PA system is a 5-channel digital mixer.
This mixer boasts three mono microphone/line inputs and stereo inputs giving you some great options for what you want to amplify.
Additionally, two of the mono input channels are equipped with Hi-Z connectivity so you can input your electro-acoustic guitar or other instrument directly.
Phone and 1/8" mini jack inputs are present so you can connect a multitude of media devices such as an MP3, CD player etc. for playing backing tracks or whatever else you please.
Additionally, with the Yamaha StagePas 1K supporting Bluetooth, you can wirelessly stream audio from your device for incredible convenience.
Allowing you to really shape your sound to perfection no matter the venue or music style, the Yamaha StagePas 1K has some great controls.
A 1-knob EQ is on hand so you can quickly and easily get an optimised multi-band EQ setting to suit your source and the room's acoustics.
Four types of high-resolution digital SPX reverbs are on board and feature parametric control so you can get just the sound you need.
There are also several master output compression settings ready for a number of applications such as "Speech", "Music" and more.
Better yet – all of these functions can be set with a single knob with Yamaha simplifying jobs such as EQ and compression so you can get great results fast.
Setting up the Yamaha StagePas 1000 couldn't be easier.
Everything you need is all there in one package – just fit the two speakers and speaker unit into the sub and you're pretty much done. You don't need any additional cables or speaker stand.
What's more, the StagePas 1K includes its own dedicated cover.
While the primary purpose of this cover is to protect your new StagePas 1K with compartments to fit all the components, it had additional compartments for other gear you take along with you.
Your microphones, cables and more can fit conveniently into the pockets of the StagePas 1K's cover, keeping everything you need together in one perfectly portable place.
Available for both iOS and Android, the StagePas Editor app is a dedicated remote control for use with the Yamaha StagePas 1K.
Using the StagePas Editor app, you can easily adjust the volume and EQ remotely via Bluetooth – perfect for mid-performance tweaks.
What's more, once you've found the settings you like, you can save them and make a library of ready-made settings for specific songs, venues or applications. Perfect for quick setups and consistent performance night after night.
Get This Performance for Yourself
Whether you're a singer-songwriter, in a band, a DJ or public speaker, the Yamaha StagePas 1K has everything you need for reliable, professional performance.
With two of these incredible portable PA systems, you've got an amazing range of options when it comes to live performance too.
Buy the Yamaha StagePas 1K Portable PA System Pair and you enter a new world of live performance potential with two, easy-to-use yet feature-packed, professional level all-in-one PA systems.
Yamaha StagePas 1K Portable PA System Specs (Each):
- System Type: Powered subwoofer with a line array speaker
- Frequency Response (-10 dB): 37 Hz - 20 kHz
- Coverage Angle (Horizontal x Vertical): 170-Degrees x 30-Degrees
- Crossover Frequency: 240 Hz
- Maximum Output Level (Measured peak, IEC noise@1m): 119 dB SPL
- Power Consumption: 25 W (Idle), 85 W (1/8 power)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): System (maximum) 334 x 2,000 x 415 mm
- Weight: 23.0 kg
- Number of Mixing Channels: 5
- Analog Inputs: Mono mic/line x 3 + mono line x 2, stereo line x1, LINK IN (MONO)
- Bluetooth Audio Inputs: A2DP (SBC,AAC)
- Channel Functions: Hi-Z switch : CH2/3
- EQ/Effects: 1-knob EQ : ALL channels, MODE (SPEECH/MUSIC/CLUB), 4 types of reverb, (HALL/PLATE/ROOM/ECHO) : CH1-3
- Outputs: LINK OUT (MONO/R), MONITOR OUT (MONO)
- External Controls: Reverb Foot Switch (Optional), StagePas Editor (iOS/Android App)
- Content Protection Method: SCMS-T
- Bluetooth Version: Ver 5.0
- Transmission Frequencies: 2,402–2,480MHz
- Wireless Output: Class 1
- Maximum Wireless Output Power (EIRP): 15dBm (32mW)
- Type: Class-D
- Rated Output: 1000W (Subwoofer: 810W, Line array speaker: 190W)
- Enclosure – Line Array Speaker: Enclosed
- Enclosure – Subwoofer: Bass-Reflex Type
- Speaker Unit – Line Array Speaker: 1.5" (3.8cm) Cone x10
- Speaker Unit – Subwoofer: 12" (30cm) Cone
- Dimensions (W x H x D) – Line Array Speaker: 67 x 582 x 86 mm
- Dimensions (W x H x D) – Spacer (Each): 67 x 555 x 86 mm
- Dimensions (W x H x D) – Subwoofer: 334 x 550 x 418 mm
- Weight – Line Array Speaker: 1.8 kg
- Weight – Spacer (Each): 0.6kg
- Weight – Subwoofer: 20.0 kg
|Shipping Weight (kg)||50.000000|
|Tweeter||10 X 1.5" TWEETERS|
|Woofer Size||12" woofer|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.