Boutique looks, versatile electronics, premium-grade hardware, and effortless playability? It can only be the Yamaha Pacifica 311H Electric Guitar in Red metallic!
Not to mention, as with all of Yamaha's Pacifica range, it can be yours for a fantastic low price!
Yamaha Pacifica 311H Electric Guitar in Red Metallic Highlights
- Budget-friendly, high-quality, solid-bodied guitar
- P-90 and Humbucker pickup configuration with split coil option offers a wide array of tones
- Faux tortoiseshell pickguard makes a striking counterpart to the Red Metallic finish
- Hardtail bridge and Grover Locking Tuners offer superior tuning stability
- Sleek and comfortable neck fitted to a relatively slim and lightweight body offers an incredible playing experience
Boutique Looks, Budget-Friendly Price
With the Yamaha Pacifica 311H Electric Guitar in Red Metallic you get all of the looks, feel and versatility of the prestigious 611H.
Featuring custom-wound pickups, high-grade hardware, and a solid tonewood construction, the 311H is a welcome entry into a Pacifica series that's renowned for uncompromising performance.
Custom Wound Pickups
The Pacifica series from Yamaha is renowned for delivering consistently pristine tones and versatile pickup configurations. With the Pacifica 311H they deliver once more with an incredible custom wound P-90 and Humbucker combination.
P-90 pickups are vintage-style single-coils that were used by certain huge guitar companies before the fisrt Humbucker was developed. Tonally they sit somewhere inbetween Single Coil and Humbucker sounds, offering the clarity of a Single Coil, but with a slightly thicker sound, minus the infamous 60 cycle hum.
The Bridge position Humbucker on the Pacifica 311H produces a biting, raunchy-sounding tone that's perfect for when you really want to "dig in", either with clean or dirty sounds.
To top it all off, the 311H features a Push/Pull tone control that, when activated, splits the humbucker into a single-coil pickup, giving you an even wider array of tones to play with.
Top Notch Hardware
Combining a hardtail bridge, with a set of Grover Locking tuners, ensures that the Pacifica 311H provides you with a superior level of tuning stability. Not only that, but the nature of the tuners makes changing strings easier and faster than ever.
Order Yours Today
If you're wanting a guitar with boutique looks, that sounds great and plays great, and won't cost you a fortune, then grab yourself a Pacifica 311H. Contact our Online Sales team directly if you'd like to know more about the availability of this guitar.
Yamaha Pacifica 311H Specs
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Red Metallic, Gloss Polyurethane
- Pickguard: 4-ply Tortoiseshell
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Scale Length: 25 1/2" (648.0mm)
- Neck Materials: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 13-3/4" (350mm)
- Fret Wire: Medium
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Material: Graph Tech TUSQ
- Nut Width: 41.0mm
- Width at 12th Fret: 51.4mm
- Neck Thickness at 1st Fret: 20.9mm
- Neck Thickness at 12th Fret: 22.9 mm
- Neck Pickup: P90 Type Single Coil (Alnico)
- Bridge Pickup: Humbucker (Alnico)
- Controls Master: Volume, Master Tone (Push-Pull Coil Split)
- Pickup Switch: 3 Position Lever Switch
- Bridge: Hardtail Bridge
- String Spacing: 10.5mm
- Tuning Machines: Grover locking tuner
|Shipping Weight (kg)||7.000000|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||1 x p90 1 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.