Includes Yamaha Pacifica 012 guitar in stunning Vintage White finish, and a Line 6 Spider 15 Watt modelling amp - a fantastic beginners starter package!
Our EXCLUSIVE Yamaha Pacifica 012 guitar package (in White) is the the perfect electric guitar package if you want a really good and versatile setup.
Unlike other packages, this one includes a Line 6 Spider 15 amp, which is better quality than most other amps in similar packs, and is able to provide a wide range of sounds and guitar effects. One of the best things about this particular amp is that it has some great song presets, allowing you to instantly dial some classic guitar sounds from bands such as The Beatles, Rolling Stones, Metallica, Nirvana, Jimi Hendrix, Pink Floyd and many others - which would be VERY difficult otherwise if you're a beginner, and without any extra effects pedals!
Modelled on the best-selling Pacifica 112, the new, even more affordable Pacifica 012 has a similarly contoured double-cutaway body, supremely comfortable neck, and the firepower of a raunchy bridge-position humbucker plus two clear-toned single-coil pickups. The five-position pickup switch allows selection of those classic ‘in-between’ sounds, while the vibrato bridge is a well-proven vintage design with six individually adjustable saddles for accurate intonation and a slinky set-up.
Yamaha Pacifica 012 Electric Guitar - White
- Body: Agathis
- Bridge: Vintage-type vibrato
- Colour: White
- Neck: Bolt-on maple
- Fingerboard: Sonokeling, 350mm (13.75") radius
- Frets: 22
- Scale length: 648mm (25.5 )
- Pickups: Two single-coils, one humbucker
- Controls: Five-position pickup selector, master volume, master tone
Line 6 Classic 15w Amplifier
- 15 watts
- 1x8" custom-made speaker
- Four amp models ranging from sparkling clean to high-gain metal
- Six Smart FX (2 at once) based on celebrated stompbox and studio effects
- Create, save and recall 4 complete amp settings with the push of a button
- Bass, Mid and Treble knobs behave like the EQ controls the modeled amplifier
- Drive knob, Channel volume, Master volume
- High-quality output for direct-recording
- Three-quarter closed-back speaker cabinet
- Built-in tuner
- Refined design and build
- Fully compatible with FBV Express MkII and FBV2
|Neck Wood||maple neck|
|Pickup Config||1 x humbucker 2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||agathis body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*