Yamaha P-45 Keyboard Bundle with Stand
Unavailable for purchase
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
The amazing and versatile Yamaha P-45 piano keyboard with a TOURTECH X-frame stand makes this piano bundle ideal for the beginner pianist.
The Yamaha P-45 is one of the best and affordable 88-note Digital Piano Keyboards available for students beginning their piano musical journey.
What this bundle includes:
- Yamaha P-45 Piano Keyboard in Black
- TOURTECH TTS-KA4 X-Framed Keyboard Stand
The Yamaha P45 features a Hammer Action 88-note keybed, Built-in Metronome, Demo Songs, USB Connectivity and full 64-note polyphony making it an ideal student keyboard piano for learning and improving their music skills.
AWM Technology - Amazing In-Built Voices
The Yamaha P-45 delivers 10 voicing presets, which covers a plethora of acoustic instruments. As well as the traditional authentic Grand Piano, you'll get an Electric Piano, harpsichord, vibraphone, and String sounds.
The Yamaha P45 has Advanced Wave Memory (AWM) technology installed, to create its rich sound library. AWM technology digitally samples sounds from stereo recordings of actual acoustic instruments, combining layers of waveforms to create a realistic sounding instrument.
Real Piano Touch
Yamaha's P-45 features a Graded Hammer Standard Keybed (GHS). These 88 keys have a truly realistic feel across the board, with even the lower notes featuring a heavier action than higher notes. This is a real selling point on the Yamaha P-45 giving a realistic feel with playability, that is affordable.
You can split the keyboard using the 'split' function, making this ideal for teachers and students to play independently at each end of the piano. This makes teaching easier, having the student being able to follow the piano teachers hand.
Lightweight and Compact for Easy Transportation
Having a compact design, making this keyboard ideal for home use or transporting to around. Slim and stylish, with a depth of less than 30 cm, the P45 requires only a little space and, at only 11.5 kg, it can be easily moved around in the home or used for performance outside.
Yamaha P-45 Specifications:
- Number of Keys - 88
- Type - Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) Keyboard
- Touch Sensitivity - Hard/medium/soft/fixed
- Panel Language - English
- Tone Generation Piano Sound - AMW Stereo Sampling
- Polyphony - Number of Polyphony (Max.) 64
- Preset Number of Voices - 10
- Effect Types - Reverb Yes (four types)
- Functions - Dual/Layers Yes
- Duo - Yes
- Metronome - Yes
- Tempo Range - 32 - 280
- Transpose -6 to 0,0 to +6
- Tuning 414.8 - 440.0 - 446.8 Hz
- Connectivity DC IN DC IN 12 V
- Headphones Standard
- Sustain Pedal Yes (Half pedal available with optional FC3A)
- USB TO HOST Yes
- Amplifiers 6 W x 2
- Speakers 12 cm x 2
- Dimensions: W 1326mm x H 154mm x D 295mm
- Weight 11.5kg
- Power Supply: PA-150B or other Yamaha-preferred parts
- Power Consumption: 6 W (using PA-150 power adapter)
- Auto Power Off Function: Yes
- Included Accessories: Music Rest, Pedal/Footswitch, AC Adaptor PA-150B
TOURTECH TTS-KA4 X-Framed Keyboard Stand:
- Height Adjustable with 5 Positions
- Height Range of 69 to 99cm (27” to 39”)
- Safety Lock Pin for Secure Height Setting
- Powder Coated Scratch Resistant Finish
- Strong 2.8kg Steel Construction
- Rubber Feet and Grips
|Shipping Weight (kg)||16.300000|
|Number of Keys||88 keys|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.