The Yamaha MODX6 is a new 61 key synthesizer that packs in some fantastic technology while giving you great control, redefining what you can expect from synths in this class.
Redefining Synths with Great Sound and Performance Potential
With MODX, Yamaha brings you a new range of synths that give you great control, enhance your creativity and give you what you need to stand out from the crowd.
Compact and lightweight, the Yamaha MODX6 synthesizer is great for taking on the road for use on the stage and in the studio.
Packed with awesome technology for amazing sound, the MODX6 sets a new standard for synths in this class.
Yamaha MODX6 Synthesizer Key Features:
- Motion Control Synthesis Engine
- Advanced Wave Memory 2 Sample/Synthesis Engine
- FM-X Frequency Modulation Synthesis Technology
- 7" LCD Touchscreen
- 10,239 Arpeggios
- Eight Arpeggio Parts Simultaneously
- Multichannel USB Audio Interface, 2-In/10-Out
The Yamaha MODX6 uses the same Advanced Wave Memory 2 (AWM2) as found in the hugely popular Montage series giving you an extremely powerful sample and synthesis engine featuring eight elements and allowing for a huge maximum polyphony of 128.
This allows you to produce fantastic emulations of acoustic instruments as well as synth sounds and drums.
Yamaha's MODX6 also features FM-X Frequency Modulation giving you unique and extremely expressive synthesis technology with 8 operators, 88 algorithms and a max polyphony of 64.
Allowing for dynamic sound with incredible depth while being highly programmable; the FM-X is ideal for modern electronic music creation.
With a Motion Control Synthesis engine and Super Knob combination, you can get the kind of sophisticated level of augmentation you expect from automation but in a dynamic, real-time live performance.
61 semi-weighted keys give you a great, realistic playing response allowing for an organic performance.
There are also numerous high quality faders, knobs and lit buttons giving you full control over your sound and effects.
Last but certainly not least is a large 7" LCD touchscreen for even greater control and speedy navigation of the settings you need.
Buy the Yamaha MODX6 from PMT Online today to be part of this new generation of awesome sounding, highly programmable and intuitive synths.
MODX OS V2.5 Update Features
MODX OS V2.5 adds 32 new Performances focusing on the newly added FM-X Smart Morph features, delivering even more new sound manipulation and creativity.
- Smart Morph is a new feature for morphing FM-X sounds
- New Performances adds 32 new Performances all highlighting the new Smart Morph feature
- MONTAGE/MODX Compatibility Enhancements - MONTAGE OS v3.5, MONTAGE can now load MODX User (.X8U) and Library (.X8L) files
- More control by adding Tap Tempo assigned to FS2
- DAW Remote - MODX OS v2.5 adds this feature as well allowing control of DAW software like Cubase, Logic, Live & ProTools
- New Edit Jobs - Remove specific events from your track
- Get Phrase All - Allowing you to move sections of a MIDI file into a Pattern Track
New Sequencer Features
- Faster Operation - The Pattern Sequencer is quicker with more precison
- Add Parts during Record or Playback - able to select instruments while recording for uninterrupted creativity
- Overdub Controllers - adds real-time overdubbing to record your Controller actions while deleting previous Controller events
- Normalize PlayFX by Scene - Customise the feel of the track with PlayFX
- Improved Pattern Chain - Pattern Chain is a way to create songs and arrangements from Pattern Scenes
- Undo on all Screens - Improves workflow now that “Undo” is available on the main screen, Overview screen and on all the Pattern Edit/Job screens
Yamaha MODX6 Synthesizer Specs:
- Motion Control Synthesis Engine / Super Knob
- AWM2: 8 Elements, 128 Polyphony (Max: Stereo/Mono Waveforms)
- FM-X: 8 Operators, 88 Algorithms, 64 Polyphony (max)
- LCD-Touchscreen 7"-Colour-Wide-VGA-TFT
- Waveform-ROM 5.67 GB
- 6,347 Waveforms in ROM
- 1 GB Flash-ROM built-in
- 640 User Performances
- 5,120 Library Performances
- 13 Dual Insert Effects (12 Parts + A/D Input)
- Over 256 Preset Live Set Slots, 2,048 User & 2,048 Library Live Set Slots
- 10,239 Arpeggios
- Eight Arpeggio Parts simultaneously
- Eight Scenes per Performance
- Master keyboard functions for each Performance
- Multichannel USB Audio Interface, 2-in/10-out
|Shipping Weight (kg)||7.000000|
|Number of Keys||61 keys|
|Key Action||Graded Hammer Action|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.