Yamaha MG20 Mixing Desk
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
A complete live sound mixer with all the features you need to make life easy, plenty of inputs, auxes and compression. Being Yamaha the sound quality is naturally superb and it's built to last. It's also an excellent recording console with Yamaha paying special attention to the mic preamp circuit design.
- D-Pre Mic Preamps Yamaha describe them as "inverted Darlington circuit technology" all we know is they sound great. Many of the worlds most coveted vintage preamps use the Class A circuit design for superior sound quality. Yamaha have gone to the deepest level and collaborated with a semiconductor manufacturer to make their own custom opamp circuitry.
- Rugged And Robust There's a reason you can find Yamaha mixers in venues around the globe. They keep performing night after night, benefiting from years of experience building equipment to last.
- Phantom Power Both mic channels have phantom power for any condenser mics or active DI boxes.
- Per Channel Compression Nothing can save your skin at a gig quite like a bit of compression on vocals or other dynamic sources.
Yamaha MG20 MkIII Features:
Yamaha On The MG Series
This third generation of the acclaimed MG Series compact mixing consoles focus on delivering high quality sound, at a modest price point. With the same mic preamps as Yamaha’s high-end professional mixers, MG provides serious sound with the reliability and performance this series is renowned for. With an intuitive, easy to use interface, the MG Series boasts an extensive 10-strong line-up with models ranging from six to twenty channels. ‘XU’ models provide both USB audio interfacing and SPX FX processing making it easier than ever to plug-in, play, record and then listen to your creations.
- 20-Channel Mixing ConsoleMax. 16 Mic / 20 Line Inputs (12 mono + 4 stereo)
- 4 GROUP Buses + 1 Stereo Bus
- 4 AUX (incl. FX)
- “D-PRE” mic preamps with an inverted Darlington circuit
- 1-Knob compressors
- PAD switch on mono inputs
- +48V phantom power
- XLR balanced outputs
- Internal universal power supply for world-wide use
- Rack Mount Kit Included
- Metal chassis
- Dimensions(W×H×D): 444 mm x 130 mm x 500 m (17.5" x 5.1" x 19.7")
- Net Weight: 6.9kg (15.2 lbs.)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||8.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.