The Yamaha MG10XUF is a 10-channel USB mixer that boasts a rugged, durable build, intuitive controls and high-level technology for great results.
10 Channel USB Mixer
With the durable design for touring, the innovative controls for easy use and incredible technology for studio-level quality and easy DAW integration, the Yamaha MG10XUF impresses on all fronts.
Yamaha MG10XUF 10-Channel USB Mixer Key Features:
- Class-A Mic Preamps
- High Quality, Custom-Designed Op-Amp
- Switchable Phantom Power and PAD Switch
- 1-Knob Compressors
- AUX Input
- EQ and High-Pass Filters
- Variety of Input and Output Connectors
- Built-In SPX Digital Effects
- Durable Metal Chassis
- Includes Cubase AI Downloadable Software
Premium Preamp and a Custom Made Op-Amp
the Yamaha MG10XUF is equipped with a studio-grade class-A D-PRE preamp for more power at a lower impedance.
With this premium preamp installed, you get an extremely wide frequency range that is essential for delivering full bass tones and smooth highs with little to no distortion.
Start as you mean to go on, with the studio level preamp giving you incredible sound so you don’t have to spend time fixing it later – ideal when studio time comes at a premium.
Another huge factor in determining the quality of sound is the head amp.
For the MG10XUF, Yamaha have developed a custom made MG01 amplifier that delivers incredible audio quality with the integrated circuit being redesigned for optimal resolution.
Phantom Power and PAD Switch
+48V Phantom Power is available on each of the four XLR/1/4” combo mic inputs so you can connect your condenser microphones while the PAD switch allows MIC to line level of inputs and attenuates high input signals – avoiding clipping so your sound is always at its best.
Intelligent Compression with Innovative 1-Knob Control
Another great feature on the MG10XUF mixer is the newly upgraded 1-knob compressors which have LED indicators for visual monitoring of the compression at work.
The complexity of compressors is completely removed with an innovative one-stop control, adding optimally set compression to a huge range of input sources.
Comes with Cubase AI
Also included with the Yamaha MG10XUF USB mixer is a downloadable version of Cubase AI.
Using the same core technology found in Steinberg’s Cubase Pro advanced music production system, Cubase AI offers the essential tools needed for recording, editing and mixing your work.
Extremely easy to use, Cubase AI is a fantastic tool for taking your music from your initial ideas right the way to your final piece and is a great way to get started in the world of computer-based music production.
Durable Design, Inside and Out
As they’re often taken on the road, used for both the stage and the studio and constantly see different venues, mixers tend to see a lot of extremes when it comes to temperature, humidity and unstable power supplies. Even transporting mixers can put them through some rigorous conditions.
With this in mind, Yamaha have designed the MG10XUF USB mixer to be incredibly durable, both inside and out to give you years of reliable performance.
The console itself has been made with a robust, powder-coated metal chassis that was designed for convection cooling while reducing operating noise.
Within the mixer, the circuit board and all the individual components are protected thanks to controlled placement of the chassis, ensuring impact to the chassis won’t affect them.
Yamaha MG10XUF 10-Channel USB Mixer Specs:
- SPX Algorithm: 24 Programs
- PARAMETER Control: 1
- FOOT SW: 1 (FX RTN CH on/off)
- Phantom Power: +48 V
- USB Audio Class 2.0 Compliant
- Sampling Frequency: Max 192 kHz
- Bit Depth: 24-Bit
- Mono [MIC/LINE]: 4
- Stereo [LINE]: 3
- STEREO OUT: 2
- MONITOR OUT: 1
- PHONES: 1
- AUX SEND: 1
- Stereo: 1
- AUX [FX]: 1
Input Channel Function
- PAD: 26 dB (Mono)
- HPF: 80 Hz, 12 dB/oct (Mono)
- COMP: 1-knob compressor Threshold: +22 dBu to -8 dBu, Ratio: 1:1 to 4:1, Output level: 0 dB to 7 dB, Attack time: approx. 25 msec, Release time: approx. 300 msec
- EQ HIGH: Gain: +15 dB/-15 dB, Frequency: 10 kHz shelving
- EQ MID: Gain: +15 dB/-15 dB, Frequency: 2.5kHz peaking
- EQ LOW: Gain: +15 dB/-15 dB, Frequency: 100 Hz shelving
- PEAK LED: LED turns on when post EQ signal reaches 3 dB below clipping
- Level Meter: 2 x 7 -segment LED meter [PEAK, +10, +6, 0, -6, -10, -20 dB]
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.03 % @ +14dBu (20 Hz to 20kHz), GAIN knob: Min, 0.005 % @ +24dBu (1kHz), GAIN knob: Min
- Frequency Response: +0.5 dB/-1.5 dB (20 Hz to 48 kHz) , refer to the nominal output level @ 1 kHz, GAIN knob: Min
Hum & Noise Level
- Equivalent Input Noise: -128 dBu (Mono Input Channel, Rs: 150 , GAIN knob: Max)
- Residual Output Noise: -102 dBu (STEREO OUT, STEREO master fader: Min)
- Crosstalk: -83 dB
- Power Requirements: PA-10 (AC 38 VCT, 0.62A, Cable length = 3.6 m) or equivalent recommended by Yamaha
- Power Consumption: 22.9 W
Yamaha MG10XUF Dimensions and Weight:
- Width: 275 mm (10.8”)
- Height: 110 mm (4.3”)
- Depth: 390 mm (15.4”)
- Net Weight: 3.3 kg (7.3 lbs)
- AC Adaptor
- Owner’s Manual
- Cubase AI Download Information
- Technical Specifications
- Optional Accessory: Foot Switch FC5
- Operating Temperature: 0 to +40 C
|Shipping Weight (kg)||4.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.