Yamaha MG10 Mixing Desk
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
When you need a mixer that's got all the essential features but you don't have the space for a large format console the Yamaha MG10 Mixing Desk slots in beautifully. The technology behind Yamaha's great studio mixers blends with the road tough build quality of their live sound gear.
- D-Pre Mic Preamps Yamaha describe them as "inverted Darlington circuit technology" all we know is they sound great. Many of the worlds most coveted vintage preamps use the Class A circuit design for superior sound quality. Yamaha have gone to the deepest level and collaborated with a semiconductor manufacturer to make their own custom opamp circuitry.
- Rugged And Robust There's a reason you can find Yamaha mixers in venues around the globe. They keep performing night after night, benefiting from years of experience building equipment to last.
- Phantom Power Both mic channels have phantom power for any condenser mics or active DI boxes.
- Per Channel Compression Nothing can save your skin at a gig quite like a bit of compression on vocals or other dynamic sources.
Yamaha MG10 MkIII Features:
Yamaha On The MG Series
This third generation of the acclaimed MG Series compact mixing consoles focus on delivering high quality sound, at a modest price point. With the same mic preamps as Yamaha’s high-end professional mixers, MG provides serious sound with the reliability and performance this series is renowned for. With an intuitive, easyto-use interface, the MG Series boasts an extensive 10-strong line-up with models ranging from six to twenty channels. ‘XU’ models provide both USB audio interfacing and SPX FX processing making it easier than ever to plug-in, play, record and then listen to your creations.
- 10-Channel Mixing ConsoleMax. 4 Mic / 10 Line Inputs (4 mono + 3 stereo)
- 1 Stereo Bus
- 1 AUX (incl. FX)
- “D-PRE” mic preamps with an inverted Darlington circuit
- 1-Knob compressors
- PAD switch on mono inputs
- +48V phantom power
- XLR balanced outputs
- Metal chassis
- Dimensions(W×H×D): 244 mm x 71 mm x 294 mm (9.6"x 2.8"x 11.6")
- Net Weight: 1.9 kg (4.19 lbs.)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||2.500000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!