Designed to articulate attack and projection, this snare is the perfect purchase for a drummer wanting their sound to be dynamic on stage.
Crafted to Cut Through
When it comes to Yamaha, nothing is a half measure, and that's the case with this melancholy rich offering. The Yamaha Live Custom Hybrid Oak Snare features a constructed blend of a phenolic centre ply and a predominant oak wood shell, giving you an improved shell life, dynamic range and sustain. Raising the low tones and removing those unnecessary frequencies.
Due to the oak wood's characteristics, the hybrid shells provide you with a 14 x 5.5 inch snare made for ultimate vigorous projection, without losing any sound quality in the process.
This Yamaha snare is the perfect addition for those drummers who play fast, hit hard, and want their playing to cut through the live mix.
Yamaha Live Custom 14 x 5.5in Snare Drum Uzu Earth Sunburst Features:
- The Absolute single-post lug maximizes shell integrity and promotes maximum resonance and open tone
- The traditional, Japanese Uzukuri finish creates a unique look that defines the expression of oak
- Staggered diagonal seams with Air Seal system construction for consistency, strength and wide tuning range
- 2.3 mm DynaHoop offers a tighter sound and tuning stability
- Dark chrome hardware creates an aggressive look for a dominating stage presence
Presented with a traditional Japanese "Uzukuri" finish, the snare showcases a stunning textured finish via a brushing technique that only carves the softer grain of the wood. Showing off the characteristics of the oak wood.
In addition, the dark chrome hardware that comes with the Live Custom Hybrid Snare makes sure that not only does it sound dominating, but it also looks it too.
To ensure that this snare maintains Yamaha's high standards, it comes included with their exclusive Absolute single-post lugs. Ensuring that your snare has the utmost resonance and open tone that's achievable!
Due to snare drums overall requiring a much higher amount of tension, the addition of this feature really makes it a must-buy for drummers.
But there's more, the snare's 2.3mm Dyna Hoop Rim provides a tighter, refined sound, along with better tuning stability. Giving you the peace of mind that your sound will remain consistent whatever the scenario.
Yamaha Live Custom 14 x 5.5in Snare Drum Uzu Earth Sunburst Specifications:
- Shell: Oak/Phenolic Sheet Hybrid 7ply 7.3mm (TT,FT), 7ply 8.8mm (BD)
- Size: 14" x 5.5"
- Tom/Floor Tom Hoop: 2.3mm Dyna Hoop (dark silver-finished)
- Bass Drum Hoop: Wood Hoop
- Lug: Absolute Lug (Dark Silver Finished)
- Bearing Edge: 45 degree/R1.5
- Tom/ Floor Tom Head: Top: Remo Clear Emperor, Bottom: Remo Clear Ambassador
- Bass Drum Head: Front: Remo P3 Ebony, Batter: Remo P3 Clear (20"-24"BD), Remo Coated Ambassador (18"BD)
- Tom mount: YESS III System
|Shipping Weight (kg)||3.800000|
|Series||Live Custom Series|
|Snare Size||14" x 5.5"|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.