Yamaha HPH-PRO400 Studio Headphones - Black
Whether you want to rediscover your records with huge sound or mix and record with complete clarity, the Pro Series delivers. Sleek aluminium build and portable design also ensure they'll be with you for a long time to come, wherever you are.
Powerful, Authentic Sound
Tight, precise, and well-balanced – the HPH-PRO400 headphones create a rich, deep soundscape isolated from the outside world and tuned to perfection the way only Yamaha can. They incorporate a newly-developed Yamaha-proprietary driver design, sporting robust 50 mm drivers with neodymium magnets that provide maximum efficiency when used with mobile devices such as smartphones, tablets and other portable music players. The over-ear cup shape offers excellent noise isolation, while premium ear cushion materials insure crisp, clear sound reproduction.
Drawing inspiration from the world’s finest musical instruments and motorcycles, the PRO Series headphones get your heart racing before you even plug them in. Gorgeous geometry and ultra-clean design curves are matched with premium color and finish materials, and emblazoned boldly with Yamaha’s iconic tuning-fork marque, conjuring the power and energy of our high-performance supersport bikes. The HPH-PRO400 is available in black and white.
- The HPH-PRO400 comes with two detachable, tangle-resistant flat cables: one in a 1.2 m length with an in-line remote/mic, ideal for most mobile applications, and one in a 3 m length for use in the home. Both cables are made from a material that is durable and designed to reduce “touch noise” transfer effects. The flat construction keeps the internal cores separated to minimize interference and terminates to a low-profile right-angle connector. A gold-plated 6.3 mm adapter is included in the box for connecting to professional-grade audio equipment.
- Ultra-premium drivers, mobile-optimized for maximum efficiency and performance
- Rigid high-grade aluminum alloy earcups
- Yamaha tuned for the ultimate listening experience
- Adjustable headband and soft ear cushions for outstanding comfort
- Driver Type - Dynamic, neodymium magnet
- Driver Unit - 50 mm
- Impedance - 23 ohms (1 kHz)
- Sound Pressure Level - 106 dB ±3 dB (1 kHz, 1 mW)
- Frequency Response - 20 Hz -20 kHz
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*