Yamaha HPH-MT120 Studio Headphones
Headphones for the digital age. With low noise electronics and high resolution convertors being common place these days it's important to make sure your monitoring is as clear and accurate as the rest of your signal chain. With comfortable pads, isolation and mix translation the HPH-MT120 Headphones are ideal for tracking, mixing and simply listening.
High-resolution sound for modern recording
Every element of these high-quality headphones have been designed to suit the modern recording environment. They provide faithful, accurate reproduction of high-bit, all-digital sound, with less noise. Specifically, the speaker drivers utilize a CCAW (copper clad aluminum wire) voice coil. This combination of aluminum wiring coated with copper features exceptionally good conductivity and light weight, reproducing high-resolution sound with maximum clarity over the full frequency range.
Simply beautiful Elegantly functional
The HPH-MT120 is a model of simplicity and elegance, offering clean design where nothing is wasted, and exceptional functionality where all elements combine to provide faithful, high-quality monitoring of demanding digital sound sources. Its housing has a rounded-rectangular shape that is large enough to completely cover your ears, yet are easy to handle and feel just right. The appearance complements the sturdy construction and modern design—a perfect match for today’s recording environment.
- Suitable for long use without fatigue Comfortable fit for extended sessions The sturdy three-dimensional arms pivot, allowing you to adjust the slope depending on the angle of rotation. Along with the careful adjustment we’ve made to the arms’ lateral pressure, this lets the ear pads securely yet comfortably fit along the shape of your head. The housings can also be rotated freely, allowing you to invert one cup and monitor in just one ear if desired.
- Design - Over-ear, closed back
- Driver Unit - 40 mm (1-5/8”)
- Impedance - 65 ohms
- Sound Pressure Level - 96 dB ±3.5 dB
- Frequency Response - 20 Hz – 22,000Hz
- Weight (with Cable) - 320 g (396.83 lbs)
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.