When sound reinforcement requirements get serious but you still want the convenience and reliability of a Yamaha powered mixer, the console-style EMX5014C is the ticket. It's an all-in-one solution that will appeal to gigging combos and venue operators alike. It provides a surprising palette of features and versatile signal routing options. And it's a Yamaha, so it's going to sound great.
- Exclusive single-knob compressors on each input control unruly vocals or tighten up a bass guitar
- Feedback channel locator LEDs on each input pinpoint problems for easy correction
- 80Hz high-pass filters for eliminating low-frequency noise and rumble
- Channel ON switches let you switch individual channels into or out of the mix
- PFL (Pre-Fader Listen) switches allow isolated monitoring of individual channels
- All input channels feature signal and peak indicators for visual signal monitoring
- Linear Aux 1, Aux 2, and Effect return faders with AFL (After-Fader Listen) monitor switches
- Stereo master fader with both PFL and AFL monitor switches
- Limiter indicators tell you when the internal limiter circuitry has been activated due to power amplifier overload
- Power amp mode selector allows 2-channel power amp to be quickly configured for Main + Main, Mono + Aux 1, or Aux 1 + Aux 2 operation
- Power amplifier output selector allows selection of 500, 200, or 75-watt output per channel
|Effects||16 x reverb, delay, flanger & chorus|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.