Yamaha EMX5014C 14 Channel Powered Mixing Desk
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
When sound reinforcement requirements get serious but you still want the convenience and reliability of a Yamaha powered mixer, the console-style EMX5014C is the ticket. It's an all-in-one solution that will appeal to gigging combos and venue operators alike. It provides a surprising palette of features and versatile signal routing options. And it's a Yamaha, so it's going to sound great.
- Exclusive single-knob compressors on each input control unruly vocals or tighten up a bass guitar
- Feedback channel locator LEDs on each input pinpoint problems for easy correction
- 80Hz high-pass filters for eliminating low-frequency noise and rumble
- Channel ON switches let you switch individual channels into or out of the mix
- PFL (Pre-Fader Listen) switches allow isolated monitoring of individual channels
- All input channels feature signal and peak indicators for visual signal monitoring
- Linear Aux 1, Aux 2, and Effect return faders with AFL (After-Fader Listen) monitor switches
- Stereo master fader with both PFL and AFL monitor switches
- Limiter indicators tell you when the internal limiter circuitry has been activated due to power amplifier overload
- Power amp mode selector allows 2-channel power amp to be quickly configured for Main + Main, Mono + Aux 1, or Aux 1 + Aux 2 operation
- Power amplifier output selector allows selection of 500, 200, or 75-watt output per channel
|Shipping Weight (kg)||12.500000|
|Effects||16 x Reverb, Delay, Flanger & Chorus|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.